Are you still eagerly awaiting your chance to bump this thread Range Rover?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 8, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Stumbled upon this today when i was searching "Mitt Romney" You still eagerly awaiting your chance to bump that thread when Sarah Palin announces she is running range rover?

Looks like me and Maverick owned your ass....

HAHAHA

:D:D:D

I suggest anyone who wants to entertain themselves read the thread i have linked to, Maverick you will definately get a kick out of this one, we called it over a year ago..... :D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&perpage=6&highlight=mitt romney&pagenumber=3
    From July 2010

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

He probably can't see his computer screen anymore, what with him having his foot in his mouth and all.

3. Eagerly awaiting Range Rover's reply

4. Max E.

Max E.

Truth be told i kind of feel sorry for him, it must be tough to function with his foot lodged so far in his mouth, and his head lodged so far up his ass.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Me too, Range Rover was probably the biggest douchebag i have ever seen.

6. My pick would be Hello .Guy couldn't recognize his ass from a hole in the ground.

7. Tampon guy comes in a close second,what he lacks in intelligence he makes up for in stupidity

8. RR probably feels sorry for you,a genetically engineered kid between Sarah Palin,Michele Bachmenn and Christine O'Donnell would be smarter

9. Max E.

Max E.

When people question "hello's" intelligence, it must make Range Rover feel twice as stupid, since hello has already proven he is far smarter than Range rover.

Hello even offered that degenerate loser Range Rover 2-1 odds on 10k when Sarah palin running was at 70% on intrade, but Range Rover pussed out, because he doesnt have any money.

10. Maybe RR was smart enough to know Hello didn't have any money :confused: .I sure as hell would never bet a loser like you

#10     Jul 8, 2011