Are You Right/Left, Authoritarian/Libertarian Take The Test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Someday, you will contribute something of substance. I realize that you are so severely outclassed that you have to revert to one liners.

When is the last time you wrote a thoughtful response to something, anything?

#51     Apr 27, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D NO ONE here that I'm aware of let alone me is calling for NO regulatory oversight, sonny. This is just another one your typical gross exaggerations that frankly make you look stupid extremist and out of touch, sonny.

#52     Apr 27, 2012
  3. yep broke my meter , oh well.

#53     Apr 27, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're bringing up a whole new topic here than what jf was referring to with Darwinistic corporate environment. I'm not disagreeing with your idea that it is bad to be the flock that is thinned out, but this has nothing to do with Darwin or what he taught about. At least not the Darwin I read.

#54     Apr 27, 2012
  5. test is way too vague about what they are measuring with the questions.

Many answers have multiple divergent philosophical reasons for the same answer.

#55     Apr 27, 2012
  6. Well, Darwin has been stretched, as you no doubt know, so I am trying to keep in context with the current definitions.

For example, if we ask Darwin about Social Darwinism, he would give us a blank stare. I think.

My bottom line is that man is not willingly civilized. I think that is Machiavelli is so many words. Leaving him solely to his own devices has not worked in the past, and it will not work now.

#56     Apr 27, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

How about this?

#57     Apr 27, 2012
  8. I agree, but that is why the strongly agree vs agree comes in. If you strongly agree, that suggests dogma. Otherwise, you are a leaner. That is what they are getting at.

I am a social Progressive, flat out. The fiscal part I am still working out. Hence, my spot on the scale.

#58     Apr 27, 2012
  9. I did not bother to respond because it has been answered ad nauseum.

No more insults tho Luke. You are struggling with a lot, and I cannot in good conscience consider you fair game anymore. The things you post and the lack of understanding you have make sense now. I regret several posts I have made to you, and I wish you only the best in your time of difficulty.

#59     Apr 27, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree with you 100%. Some regulation is necessary and should be the responsibility of the government. But if I were to compare regulation that we should have to what we DO have, it would be like saying we need to get to Chicago, and then overshooting that by Jupiter (the planet).

#60     Apr 27, 2012