Are You Right/Left, Authoritarian/Libertarian Take The Test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Here's mine.

[​IMG]

#31     Apr 27, 2012
  2. You can't have personal freedom without economic freedom.

#32     Apr 27, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Far more libertarian than I would have suspected.

#33     Apr 27, 2012
  4. My argument is that economic freedom is paramount, but SOME regulations do have to be in place. Wild West capitalism does not work.

#34     Apr 27, 2012
  5. It would if the government would get out of its way. What is "wild west" captialism anyway? The only will west action we have in our system is wild west corruption in government. Get rid of government and the free market system would work as intended.

You want freedom but not freedom to make as money as you can with is inconsistent with libertarian views. Basically your system is anarchy.

I am challenging you on this only because I think you are good person and want to work with you on this. If you were for economic freedom your scores would be on the right, not left. What you call freedom is actually government control.

#35     Apr 27, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Actually, your "system" is the very definition of anarchy.

#36     Apr 27, 2012
  7. You need to go look up what that word means.

#37     Apr 27, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

You think that government regulatory oversight is tantamount to anarchy? Forget just looking up the word, you need to learn the whole language from scratch.

#38     Apr 27, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

And what you call freedom is being able to step all over other people's rights as you see fit for your own personal gain with no one calling foul. But hey, you got yours, right? You're willing to sacrifice other people's inherent rights and freedoms to maximize your own. Wave any flags lately?

#39     Apr 27, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

The BULL SHIT meter just went off scale.

#40     Apr 27, 2012