Are You Right/Left, Authoritarian/Libertarian Take The Test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 26, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You are probably right. We are probably more centered than we get credit for here. I would like to see some honest lefty scores here to see if they are off the scale which would show us righties to be the norm. :D

#11     Apr 26, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

The last time i took it i was a little closer to Friedman, but im still basically in the same spot.

[​IMG]

#12     Apr 26, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Were the ones in the mid 130's asking you for a credit card number to join their site right after?

"Wow, you scored 150 on our IQ test, look how smart you are, now just give us your credit card and for only 25$ a month you can join our site, where we will teach you how to score even higher on OUR IQ tests..... " :D

#13     Apr 26, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Here is the MENSA test. Although they say it is not an IQ test nor will it get you into MENSA.

http://www.mensa.org/workout.php

#14     Apr 26, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I tried answering the test, thinking about how the lefties on this site would answer these questions, based on what we have read from them over the years, here is where i ended up..... Note the close proximity to Stalin.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#15     Apr 26, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D I don't recall. I do remember it was fairly easy compared to some of the others.

#16     Apr 26, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Are you sure you didn't post Pelosi's test?

#17     Apr 26, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

There is alot of sites out there that do exactly what i was saying, i often wonder exactly what kind of social misfit would pay a monthly subscription fee to a site just so they can hear someone else tell them how smart they are. :D

#18     Apr 26, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#19     Apr 26, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG? Remember him telling us how he took a particular IQ test over and over trying to get a higher score?

It fits his personality exactly.

#20     Apr 26, 2012