Are You Ready To Ruuuuumble?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Because it's on.

Tulsi Gabbard Fires Back at ‘Queen of Warmongers’ Hillary Clinton For Suggesting She’s a Russian Asset
    By Josh FeldmanOct 18th, 2019, 4:37 pm
    1379 Comments
    [​IMG]

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard fired back this afternoon at Hillary Clinton over comments she made suggesting the Hawaii congresswoman and 2020 candidate is being groomed by the Russians.

Clinton said in a recent interview, of the Russians, “I think they’ve got their eye somebody who’s currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s a favorite of the Russians.”

When asked by NBC News if this was a reference to Gabbard, a Clinton spokesperson responded, “If the nesting doll fits…”

Gabbard responded this afternoon, calling Clinton, “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

She dared Clinton to get in the race directly instead of “cowardly hid[ing]” behind proxies

During this week’s Democratic debate, Gabbard blasted debate co-sponsors CNN and the New York Times for “smearing” her along similar lines. CNN commentator Bakari Sellers called her a “puppet” for the Russian government and the Times reported on her “frequent” mentions in Russian state news media.
    https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...-clinton-for-suggesting-shes-a-russian-asset/

2. Mrs. Clinton, you corrupt piece of filth, have you no decency?

[​IMG]

3. Tulsi is making a brazen appeal for Trump voters. Don't forget, a lot of these states let you cross over in primaries. And there won't be anyone running against President Trump. She could come out of one of these primaries with an astounding vote total. For once in your life, you could cast a vote you felt good about.

4. [​IMG]

TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

what's with cons and their obsession w/washed up 6's?

7. Old photo. Our girl Tulsi is actually a Major now.

But I bet that former Commander in Chief Bubba would follow any orders she had for him.

Hillary? Not so much.

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

If she is a patriot and does not become the nominated candidate she won't do a Jill Stein II.

9. I have to agree, unless there is something else I am not seeing, this is a real dick move thing to say about a fellow Dem candidate that serves no purpose whatsoever.

What little respect I had for HRC, and we are talking paper thin, just went out the window.

#10     Oct 18, 2019