Are you ready for the trifecta?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DonKee, Jun 26, 2008.

1. "werd. i know stocks. i donot lose"

famous quotes from stock_trd3r

#11     Jun 27, 2008
  2. DonKee

DonKee

Actually, these markets have lots of opportunities.

You just need to get "right" the market you're trading.

#12     Jun 27, 2008
  3. Got news for you, they are the same person. As much as ST denies it, there are at least 20 of us here that are sure of it. Exact same views, with exact same reasoning (none), and same style of writing.

I find it sort of entertaining as it gets some people so fired up. I have come to enjoy his posts, although I completely disagree.

#13     Jun 27, 2008
  4. Stock Trad3r the same person as HedgeFundTrader2 or Day7792? I don't think so.

#14     Jun 27, 2008
  5. Markets down again but my stocks areup as usual

MOS and visa never go down, or only a little

Even with the dow down 3.5% in just two days I make money being long.

#15     Jun 27, 2008
  6. Yes, but if your overall index (in the other thread) is down, then you lose money, overall. Or do you only count winning trades in that index?

#16     Jun 27, 2008
  7. I don't own all the stocks in my index.

#17     Jun 27, 2008
  8. Of course you don't. You only own the winners, right?

#18     Jun 27, 2008
  9. I've been long MOS and Visa long before I created the index. I wish I had bought PCX instead of Visa since I would have made even more.

#19     Jun 27, 2008
  10. dsq

dsq

yup, it sure is the same dick...btw,he is a 15yr old sap living in a box with his mama who just throws crap out there all the time...he doesnt know anything about trading because he isnt old enough to have an acct or to fund one...just a jackass who plays video games 24/7...he can never provide any snapshots of his trades cuz he doesnt trade...best thing is to put him on the ignore list and never pay attention to his posts.

#20     Jun 27, 2008