Are you ready for a new LOW in Euro below 1.18?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by torosyososfx, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Holmes

Holmes

torosyososfx: Were YOU ready for the market to go back up?

:cool:

Sherlock

#11     Aug 3, 2005
  2. was there news that sold the $ off this am?

#12     Aug 3, 2005
  3. answered my own question. euro news is slightly bullish, high oil is bearish for ours. so the dollar will fulfull it's obligations on the daily chart, i figure, and then be a buy again.

did someone pull a post?

#13     Aug 3, 2005
  4. wOg

wOg

If there was an attachment to this one, I didn't see it in the thread.

My EW tea leaves look a bit different from yours.

I've got a Wave (a) down from the peak in late December that found support at the level of the previous wave (4) low around 1.20. I have EURUSD moving up in a sharp wave (b), perhaps to test 1.30 before moving back down and through 1.20.

If this happens, it will look a lot like an H&S top on the weekly charts ...

... which makes me feel like it won't happen, after all! :D

Berlusconi has already called the euro "a disaster". I suspect others will join in the chorus as the euro sinks toward parity with the greenback later this year or early next.

#14     Aug 3, 2005
  5. ddc

ddc

To all star gazers, crystal ball watchers and EW traders,
    I hope you where ready for this morning's EURUSD Long break-out and bagged 2400 pips on 20 contracts in a small 3 hrs just like I did.
    By the way: all smart money in currency futures is long Euro against the Dollar at a ratio of 4:1 Maybe use that in future as a fundamental indicator when Mr. Elliott tells you to go short Euro again on one of his mystical waves.
    Happy trading and good luck boys and girls.

#15     Aug 3, 2005
  6. Actually, it was the mid-east cbs that bought about 6 yards of euro that did it.

#16     Aug 4, 2005
  7. dcc, don't mind Ivanovich. he's moody. :)

you're making good points.

#17     Aug 4, 2005
  8. i think it's hillarious that just a few months ago everyone was going crazy over the demise of the dollar... my my how things change. =)

#18     Aug 4, 2005
  9. ddc

ddc

Skepticism = survival

#19     Aug 4, 2005
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Some of you may notice a few posts missing. I felt like the thread was getting off topic.

#20     Aug 4, 2005