Are you ready for a new LOW in Euro below 1.18?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by torosyososfx, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Are you ready for a new LOW in Euro below 1.18?

The long term picture in euro are suggesting that a new more leg down is expected, as you can see in the bluecounting. But what we can expect in the near term, can we wait a test of 1.2350 area before the last leg down begin, or the sideways will continue for a litle more time as a triangle?. This two possibilities are contain in the blue counting, where the wave 4 is unfolding a double zig zag ((w))-((x))-((y)) in progress, establishing a new high. The triangle alternative do not allow a new high,because that the price will persist sideways, till complete the last two swings. The Red counting shows the bullish alternative, where the wave (X) in unfolding. The first double zig zag W is on progress, needing on more leg up to be complete.

2. before it's all over, the press will be crying about the demise of the euro, just as they have been about the dollar.

3. looking into my cereal bowl this morning the letters spelled,

GET HELP

I think it may mean something regarding trading this week...

4. an interesting point, APC.

they have not done that yet.

this may indicate we're gonna tumble 300+ points more.

what do you think?

5. I think you'll need to flip your 15 year dollar index chart over before we get close, in the long term.

6. Holmes

Holmes

:confused:

Are you ready for the Euro going back up to 1.2619?

Moral: Don't make predictions, just follow your system. Predictions will land you in the poorhouse.

:cool:

Sherlock

7. Doesn't matter how many times we tell this guy to stop posting his wave voodoo, he'll still do it.

Anyone following this wave theory needs to seek psychological help.

8. so in other words you think we're going to go pretty low... maybe into the 1.1500s?

9. Wave 4 minor possible Symmetrical triangle is finishing the last leg ((e)). Then a low is espected in euro with a first support in 1.1860.

10. The wave 4 Triangle, do not break the up line of the base channel.

#10     Jul 28, 2005