Are you profitable? So take this challenge...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Xtrader59, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Someone would have to be desperate (no cash and not worried about bankruptcy) to bother with this. Or they're from Nigeria and have figured out a way to just take the capital.

100k is play money so why would anyone here bother?

#51     Dec 6, 2007
  2. I was watching an interesting Discovery Channel show. That's why 15 minutes went by...

But I am not so quick as you at taking decisions. I will read your post carefully tomorrow. Must sleep now.

Are you serious about doubling in 8 days? I repute this as simply impossible or too risky. I don't want to take excessive risk.

Bye and good trading.

#52     Dec 6, 2007
  3. cd23

cd23

you are very correct for where you are coming from. My post time says 12:44am as well.

What is routine for me to do a deal; is rare for you. Imagine this as a luncheon meeting. I set aside three possibilities; the 9th in Lima; the 10th in Santiago and the 28th in Beunos Aires; all luncheons.

People who run money do the same deal over and over and it just involves a few components. I put those components on the table.

You would have wanted to make the money slower since is would be possible in the world you live in. I would have used the short term profits for aid to an organization that is short of funds and you would have been the donor.

All the trades done would have been automatic in the sense that you account would have been bundled with others who are also making donations.

I would have chosen the recipient and you would just have twice the money you have saved up over the years while doing your banking job. I on the other hand I have given selected bankers an experience of a lifetime on occasion. You have had a brief momentary experience and I have learned that during a luncheon you would have been unable to use a calculator to conduct a negotiation.

You are not going to see how anyone trades under any circumstances. I took that off the table and you may not have even noticed it.

Life is filled with possibilites. We each make the limiting choices. I certainly enjoyed exchanging with you and I wish you luck. If you wish, send me a pm with your address and I'll send you three postcards in January.

Others will have to entice me to send them postcards.

#53     Dec 6, 2007
  4. Dont worry Xtrader, your not supposed to understand the gibberish, has nothing to do with your english. Most natives here don't get it either. The man was let out of the loony-bin again; not cured, sadly.

#54     Dec 9, 2007
  5. I think his gibberish describes a very good way to throw away all one's money in less than 8 days:D

#55     Dec 10, 2007
  6. Hey X I have my list off stocks for you but I have not heard back about the TV's. I'm going back up to the property today to make sure I really want to leave an offer... I'll take precise measurements but I'm thinking one big one 40' or 38' and one normal sized one and I may want to try this Bose surround sound thing with only the three little speakers, have you seen that? I'd like you to work a couple of those Home Theater systems into the mix as well. As the stocks climb past the 10% return threshold at every intervening ten percent we could tackle another problem of decorating... a nice couch comes to mind... possibly a dining table.... Back to you later today with precise measurements of cabinets etc. Please formally deposit the TV's with a third party we can trust ASAP so I can get you this great list of names for the end run here. Thanks ~ stoney

#56     Dec 10, 2007
  7. Stoned, I am only trading forex. I don't live in US. And I realized my initial offer was not a good idea. Thx.

#57     Dec 10, 2007
  8. Damn I just bought the house.

X why not trade stocks? What is forex? Foreign Exchange? Do the currencies move enough to keep you interested? I would say not if you are looking for a system or someone else to do it. I do think it is a good idea but for the world of stocks. There one can experiment with some ground beneath them and not get killed if you screw up. It seems currency trading is almost all leveraged and option like... maybe forex means something else I could hit wikipedia here but my mind is just under a lot of stress now....I had a real nice list for you, first one just took off today... it's too bad it didn't work out. Still I feel like a better person and so should you. Nothing is ever a not a good idea on ET! Stick around (and post in forex!)~ stoney

#58     Dec 10, 2007