Lots of good decision about risk/reward recently. One question I always ask myself before placing option positions: What if the market is down 50 points overnight? What if the market is up 50 points overnight? Am I in position to benefit from either of these moves? Am I in position to maintain my predetermined max loss? If I answer no to any of these, I reconsider my strategy. Another KISS rule I follow these days.