Are you one of those morons that buys coffee pods?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:
    Why would anyone smoke coffee?

#11     Sep 8, 2010
  2. why would anyone smoke pork or beef :eek: :D

#12     Sep 8, 2010
  3. Well, you're paying $20-30 a lb for $5 a lb coffee.

#13     Sep 8, 2010
  4. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

The ease and convenience is worth that to me as well as the ability to sample many different varieties of coffee (and teas) without having to buy 20 different bags of coffee. In addition, I do not make many purchase decisions based on price alone. Thankfully I have the wherewithall to be able to do that.

Can I assume that you never buy a meal outside of your home?

Joe.

#14     Sep 8, 2010
  5. Boss302

Boss302

I have a Senseo single serving coffee maker and I love it. I guess it comes to about 40 cents a cup but I really don't care what it costs for the reasons stated in previous response. I want one damn good cup of coffee in the morning and not a whole pot of average Joe.

#15     Sep 8, 2010
  6. That's what everyone that is getting ripped off says, 'they don't care about price, blah, blah , blah)

And yes, I rarely eat out, as 1) I enjoy my own cooking better then the questionable offerings of restaurants .

2) I dislike paying $20 or more for a meal worth $5. Not to mention the noisy imbecilic conversations and music you have to put up with in public places.

#16     Sep 9, 2010
  7. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

What is your definition of "ripped off" (and why do you appear to be angry)?

I didn't say that I don't care about price, just that price is only one factor in a buying decision for me. If my budget was tight, then maybe price would be a greater factor but thankfully my budget is not tight and therefore price does not have to be the overriding factor in a purchase decision for me.

I assume your displeasure with restaurants also has something to do with your restaurant choices. Just like I don't shop at Wal-mart because I don't like the ambiance of their stores.

Joe.

#17     Sep 9, 2010