Are you one of those morons that buys coffee pods?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Sep 7, 2010.

1. prepare to have your sphincters even more reamed then they have been

17:30 ET Green Mountain Coffee Roasters announces K-cup price increase of ~10-15%
    Co announced a price increase on all K-Cup portion packs for its Keurig(R) Single Cup brewing system sold in North America. The increase will occur across all sales channels and will be effective beginning October 11, 2010. Consumers could expect to see a purchase price increase of ~10-15% over the next several months as a result.

2. i pegged that as a rip off from the get-go.

3. Washington - In a letter today, Senator Charles E. Schumer (D-NY) called on President Obama to release several hundred thousand coffee beans a day from the government's Strategic Mojoe Reserve to lower coffee prices and to persuade Brazil and Viet Nam to increase los beanos production.

Schumer released his letter on the eve of International Coffe Organzation semi-annual ministerial summit and as world coffee prices continue their meteoric ascent to nearly $25 (in dog dollars) per cup.

4. my price per cup is about 10 cents or less

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't even drink the shit. Assuming one cup a day I'm saving $36.50 per year.

So I got that going for me.

Which is nice.

6. so expensive, don't want to drink a cup of coffee like that

7. how many packs a day do you smoke

8. I'm rolling my own these days. What a friggin loser I am. C'mon, who can't afford a $11 pack of cigarettes?

Remeber back in the day when it was status to buy mfg smokes instead of rollin bugler? We've come a long way since the last generation of po folks.

9. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

I am someone that buys coffee pods. I don't think I am a moron but maybe I am because I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Joe.

10. he suggests you are a sucker for paying too much per cup :D

#10     Sep 8, 2010