Are you one of the best in your field?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Thousand

Thousand

Regardless of all these arguments going around between Coolweb and Steve46, this thread is pretty helpful and I appreciate you guys for posting this.

Steve46 gave a very good advice of looking at the statistic to manage risk

Coolweb contributed too by pointing out that risk should be managed differently by the type of setup a trader is trading in.

Thanks again guys!

Thousand

#41     Dec 26, 2005
  2. Hey no prob Thousand

Hey one thing though, is there some tradition overseas where a guy will offer to post an autographed picture of his nuts? I cant figure it out, but maybe you know something about this that I dont know. How does it work, should Coolweb autograph his nuts first, then take the picture? or just take the photo and then autograph it? Is this like a fraternity thing? I have never heard of it before. Oh and one last item, if he autographs his nuts first, should he use a pen (that must hurt) or maybe one of those magic markers?

I appreciate any comments. I think the guy may come from Spain or Italy or some place like that.

Steve

#42     Dec 26, 2005
  3. NKNY

NKNY

Cause he's the BEST....:D

#43     Dec 26, 2005
  4. every trader is my master... in that i may learn from him

#44     Dec 26, 2005
  5. Its about time you lowered your level to jackbyrd's ankle biting level.

I was beginining to doubt someone with such a mediocre level strategy could keep thinking his ideas were great and continue on a debate like an informed person with the mighty coolweb.

Theres no way.

Thank you , you proved the point :)

I can keep on going with informed exchanges of ideas all night and day with side jokes in between

because as you know

My middle, first nickname , and my grandmas maiden name is SUBSTANCE.

#45     Dec 26, 2005
  6. Yes I can certainly see that. You are all about substance.

I think you should autograph your nuts first, then photo and scan

I am guessing you will need a camera with a macro lens however :D

Good luck with that, and if you don't mind I will be referring to you as "Mr. Substance" from now on. I want to make sure I give you all the respect you deserve.

Steve

#46     Dec 26, 2005
  7. Well, from what I'm hearing... it sounds like CW is soliciting people to "suck either his left or right nut".

Geez CW, do you have anything worthwhile to offer? I mean, nuts and all are great if I was into what you are into.. but I'm not.... I'm sure there are some other sites you can go to for takers on your offer...

seriously CW, I'm starting to think you get off on starting threads that go ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE...

#47     Dec 26, 2005
  8. Agreed. We got detoured on a subject that CW should have taken over to USENET to an appropriate special interest group.

I dont think I will ever feel the same when I look at a magic marker.

Steve

Edit:

Is there really an interest group for people who like to autograph their own nuts? Is that a European thing like men's purses (carryalls).

I am way out of the loop here.

#48     Dec 26, 2005
  9. I have made the mistake of wasting too much time communicating with that wannabe trader Coolweb. I just dont want it to happen to anyone else b/c it truly does lead to nowhere.

Lets all try an experiment. If NO ONE responds to any of his posts, I bet he will eventually go away. I am sure thats what the majority here wants anyway.

#49     Dec 26, 2005
  10. I'll give it a shot.

#50     Dec 26, 2005