Are you one of the best in your field?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Dec 26, 2005.

1. In this thread
    we have two obvious examples of what being a nerd all your life means.

Characteristics of your average nerd.

1) Never stepped out of their cave /talked to a female = no sense of humor

2) doesn't know the glory working for the MTA, is a highly respectable job. Many investment bankers for GS have also applied as MTA conductors but are on a 3 year waiting list.

3) Thinks you can borrow 350k on credit cards.

4) loves to analyze/criticize other players actions

"oh look, that jock is so dumb, look at those girls, they aren't even hot, I can get better girls in my D&D game with elflike ears, he can't get that can he."

#111     Dec 28, 2005
  2. Coolweb, I found a more appropriate site for you:

www.elitepapertrader.com

Also I heard that Trader Monthly is writing an article for the next edition "Top 30 Paper Traders Under 30". You should submit yourself :D

#112     Dec 28, 2005
  3. ozzy

ozzy

Hello Bitches:

This is ozzyweb I just woke up, I see my brethren coolweb "the white skinny bastard" is also up and about producing more unimaginable shit as usual.

hahahahhahahaha I learned nothing at all this year

hahahahahahah

lolololol

coolweb makes 40K this year (and that's max) and he thinks he's the top traders hahahahah. This is even funny for a degerate descedent from the web clan like me.

I love coolweb that's what happens to us inbred folk. We are so fucked in the head that all we can do is talk shit much.

hahahahahahah lololololololol.

Me and coolweb talk much. He was discussing how he loves

getting attention in elite from all the "men". He loves how they all

follow him around. He fantazises about them all night long. This

is the reason why so much shit comes from his mouth much.

hahahahha

lolololol

damn I forgot to use the word money 100 times this post. Fuck that. I can't let that happen.

"I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money" "I am money"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lolololololololol

ozzyweb (playa of the players)

#113     Dec 28, 2005
  4. Coolweb's address to his HS graduating class:

"Booyakasha - Professor C indahouse aiii. Big shout out de special ed massiv I iz done a capital C', coz it iz a place innit - u see I ain't no ignoranus. Things like 'apple' and 'orange' do not start with a capital letter, unless dey iz at de start of a sentence - but some of you brainboxes probably know dat already innit. Me name be Mr. C and me represent de Chel-see. For those of u who didn't study geography de Chel-see is a place over a 100 MILES away from here, de capital of it is? Anyone? Not u geography square! ....yes, it is NYC. U iz clever and quite fly if u don't mind me sayin."

#114     Dec 28, 2005
  5. COOLIO!!!! Baby!!!! What's up, dawg?? R U down with your new bro??

Hey Coolio... did you check out www.elitepapertrader.com?

You are so money, cool. Play money, that is.

Still got you on ignore coolio, but I can get a sense of your posts. More crap. Followed by crapola. When the most respected ET member go out of their way to post here and tell you you're a pretender, it makes my day.

By the way, of all the things to start a thread on, cool. You are claiming you're the King of risk management in this thread? Did you forget about the huge risk management mistakes you made in your journal? Do you remember?
    Folks, I kid you not. Check Coolio's journal for that bit of risk management wisdom. I did not make up the "I don't care" part.

.... the goddamn records, huh cool?

#115     Dec 28, 2005
  6. I don't think -skinny- would be a good term to describe me :D

How about "slightly superior"

I like that description better.
    Thanks, please update your description.

#116     Dec 28, 2005
  7. as I post this, I have a nice short postion in CHKP

I hope everybodys making good money instead of jibbering around with the master trader while he takes some time out during his plentiful day to chat with the chicklets.

I have time to waste, most of you people don't :)

#117     Dec 28, 2005
  8. 10k imaginary shares, for 30 imaginary cents....WOW, thats $3000 imaginary dollars! Nice work Coolweb. You rock the simulator!

#118     Dec 28, 2005