Are you more intelligent than most people here?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by n00b7r4d3r, Mar 18, 2008.

Are you more intelligent than most people here?

1. I am more intelligent than over 50% of people here

146 vote(s)
    79.3%
  2. I am less intelligent than over 50% of people here

38 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. slacker

slacker

True, true!!! And many slackers also have a keen sense of humor that is also way above average! :)

#41     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Exactly right. The smartest person in the world would utterly fail at trading if he/she lacked discipline.

#42     Mar 25, 2008
  3. My dick is HUGE, oops that must be another poll.

#43     Mar 25, 2008
  4. intelligence is a useless measure of man.

bank account and power is the correct measure of men's ability to execute and apply his intelligence.

If all you have is intelligence and $20,000 in the bank, you are just as useless as a person with 0 intelligence and $20,000.

If you have no intelligence and $20 million in the bank, somehow some way , not from the lottery, you are millions times more useful then any einstein around.

Utilizing the least amount of intelligence for the most amount of gain.

Utilizing the least amount of risk for the maximum amount of reward.

Utilizing the least amount of effort for the max amount of consequence.

The only people who brag about their intelligence, are people who have only that and that only.

#44     Mar 26, 2008
  5. How can you claim to know which is the dumb one if there is no way to measure intelligence correctly?

M

#45     Mar 26, 2008
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

my brother eats peas.

#46     Mar 26, 2008
  7. 9999

It's tough to be humble, when you're a God like me...:D

#47     Mar 26, 2008
  8. Cheese

Cheese

Intelligence alone is not enough. You must have the personality that can win .. drive, will power and above all a keen problem-solving disposition that puts you among the few, not the many.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent." President Calvin Coolidge

#48     Mar 29, 2008
  9. Haha, funny poll. What I don't understand is how can a person be a "genius" have "talent" and yet fail. Isn't the talent acquired from persistence and hard work?

Good quote by Coolidge of all people, it's one guy I respect..

#49     Mar 29, 2008
  10. My brother drools in his soup and wears a skateboard helmet 24/7.

#50     Mar 29, 2008