Are you more comfortable buying or selling previous highs?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, May 16, 2013.

Which entry method do you prefer?

1. Buying previous HHs - uptrend, baby!

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. Selling previous HHs - double tops and 2t's (I know apostrophes don't make things plural but "2ts" l

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I only trade JH method

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. OP:

You did a good thing adding a chart that goes through stages.

And as pointed out to you, you're using the wromg tools to trade properly.

I resolve the second issue by using the four parts of the dynamic process you illustrated.

As you see, I eliminate any risk and you make the full offer of the market all of the time.

I will do this with several small, pertinent posts.

#61     May 28, 2013
  2. Here you see two legs of a long trend

It does not matter where you are in the trend.

All that matters is that you know how to log the turn.

Use a column in your log for this.

Fill in "a" DOM to Non Dom.

"a is the kind of turn DOM to Non DOM defines "a" in terms of the legs of a trend.

this is a giant step for your mind and its belief systems. therefore, you may not be able to do this learning and create a long term memory (inference) that will always pop up when this picture is displayed on your computer. Now you see the HH, you created from a faulty reasoning process. It cannot be erased. this is just too bad for you.

I will go further using your pics.

#62     May 28, 2013
  3. OP:

here is the next of your pics.

Here you see a pair of tending legs. A turn is in the middle.

This is a "b" turn And you write in your log column b Non Dom to DOM

In this long sentiment trend, you have been holding since the overlap of the prior trend with the new trend began. the reason is that you always stay in the market and always take the full offer of the market. From this method of using your mind, you have become wealthy and you enjoy an unlimited lifestyle.

#63     May 28, 2013
  4. OP:

here is the last part of the long sentiment trend that you have never envisioned before.

You label this one as "c". Its definition is c DOM to DOM.

The label tells it all. The long sentiment changed to a short sentiment at the turn shown.

Summary.

trends all begin with the advent of a "c". trends always end with the occurance of a "c".

The middle of trends is what is between the beginning and the end. It is cetain that if you have an "a" or if you have a "b", you are in the middle of a trend.

"cheating" was discussed. At a party, you are approached by a coed who is the daughter of one of your wealthy trading friends. your wife winks, since she sees the coed as a labor saving device. so we all know there is not going to be any cheating. but you now have two incentives:

you need to learn how to deal with the unfolding of turns in trends and you need to find out what your wife sees as the coed being a labor saving device.

My opinion is that you can decide to shape up and have a more sophisticated life.

As suggested over and over to you; dump the HH's and the LL's.

Instead use the a, b and c's of the market to extract its full offer.

So lets make a one page reference table.

#64     May 28, 2013
  5. "The Reference Table"

as in patterns, there is only one.

as in cycles, there is only one.

To know you know all of the time there is only one "reference table".

tends come in four types.

two are failures to break out (FBO's) and two are completed trends. Lets name them Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D.

Let's define them:

FBO's:

Set A "c" to "c"

Set B "c" to "a" to "c"

complete trends.

Set C "c" to "a" to "b" to "c" this is the "normal" trend.

Set D "c" to "a" to "b"..... to "a" to "b to "c" this is the less brief more lengthy trend called the drifting trend.

As everyone sees and doesn't understand at all, there are only these four 100% possibilitied.

All trading is done with 100% certainty.

To become an expert, a person has to grow mentally and become sophisticated.

Your mind has grey matter to store. It has white matter to create over 200 lubricants to interconnect the snapses of chains of neurons.

Lets lubricate.

I did a few posts and they change the world.

A few years back I posted the next year perfectly in December of the prior year. I made the future very dull for those taking the fulkl offer of the market. I made camtasias of this Depression in JUNE and JULY of 2006. WTF?????

Today, you begin to build your mind. You punch choice 3 of your poll.

make a landscape chart 8 columns wide. Label the paiers Set A, Set B, Setc and set D.

In each pair make sublabels for the n-1 and n turns of the given Set.

divide the horizontal space into two levels: the top is "failsafe" and the bottom is events.

The multimillion dollar task if you accept the task is to fill in the cells of this one pager.

Yhe coed is looking in your eyes and she has both hands cupping your machinery. Your wife is slightly behind her, eyes glistening and here arm around the coed. you can't chaet but you can sep into a new world where you have all the labor saving devices you need.

Lets be as crass as we can and get this job done. You are going to do a job and get a job.

In a week or so you could become an expert trader.

We are gong to give new meaning to the word triage.

Someone post the landscape blank chart; help the OP out a little bit. Someone post the coed reference part of ET.

#65     May 28, 2013
  6. baro-san

baro-san

It depends on the context and volume.

#66     May 28, 2013