Are you making money with Jack's strategy?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inandlong, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi, very nice use of the quote thing, although it is in direct conflict with what Jack says he is trying to do. So maybe it isn't so nice after all.

Fortunately not all agree with your progression of thought. Because if they did, many many people would not have gained the benefit of CANSLIM.

...sort of like the Pesavento thing isn't it?

#71     Aug 25, 2003
  2. gms you are awesome. Way to go. Thank you very much. It's like the Cliff Notes to War and Peace. Please do this board a favor, and repost this over on Jack's two threads. I am certain it will help. Great, great job! Thanks again!

#72     Aug 25, 2003
  3. Okay folks. I said I would close this thread after the market on Monday. And I will.

Scientist, I changed my sig back yesterday. Wake up. You don't have a clue about what Nitro is saying. He thinks I am spamming for Jack? Geez Scientist, maybe you aren't so smart after all. Let me ask you... do you think I am spamming for Jack? It doesn't sound like that is what you think.

As for the rest of that long post... your second-guessing my intentions is so far off you have no idea. It really is quite funny how far off base you are.

I don't want to read through hundreds of pages in the Stochastic thread that other very erudite members are having a difficult time with. All I want to know is, is Jack's version of CANSLIM/PitBull working for anyone. I know CANSLIM works. I know PitBull works. But you and some of the others here want to read between the lines and find some hidden agenda. Read my previous post. It is congratulatory. It excuses the fact that so many are either not making money, or cannot understand the strategy. My post is supportive.

The poll speaks for itself. It says what is posted all over Jack's threads and that is "WE DON"T GET IT!"

Ah, look at that post by gms. Why didn't you do that Scientist? Could it be because you didn't really get it either? The case is closed on you.... and so is this thread.

Thanks for everyone's participation. Maybe after gms' brilliant post, the numbers will change the next time around.

#73     Aug 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.