Are you making money with Jack's strategy?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inandlong, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. LOL...then just ignore what I said.

#21     Aug 24, 2003
  2. trendy

trendy

Belongs in Chit Chat? No way! This is about whether ETers are using Jack Hershey's methods, and are they making money. Its a legimate question Its a trading question, and clearly belongs in the Trading forum. Its not asking is Jack Hershey insane or a supertrader as some other polls asked. This is not an opinion poll. This is a trading oriented, fact finding poll. I find no fault with InAndLong on this one.

#22     Aug 24, 2003
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

OK.

#23     Aug 24, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's not a trading question; it's a strategy question (note the word "strategy" in the question). At the very least, it belongs in Strategy Trading. Or Technical Analysis (oops, BubbaJack already has two threads there). This is assuming, of course, that the other moderators would be interested in such an idiotic thread.

#24     Aug 24, 2003
  5. I don't think moderators should be able to post at all. I belong to a couple other forums and the moderators there only moderate. They don't start threads, they don't interfere in discussions, and they don't take out their aggressions on posters. Nuff said.

#25     Aug 24, 2003
  6. hershey is just trying to form a cult... it's usually a tendency of those who can't make money in the market.

#26     Aug 24, 2003
  7. trendy

trendy

If your specifically referring to InAndLong, how about directing us to some examples of his interference and aggression?

#27     Aug 24, 2003
  8. Everyone should create and focus on their own devised strategy. I don't give a $hit (yes, fecal matter) what Jack's strategy is or anyone else for that matter. If someone is doing something that they feel is working very good at the moment, then they should post what they are doing in a very simple and humble manner if they chose. If they don't want to post what they are doing, then fine just keep it to yourself. I don't need to read about a supposed strategy over a 50 page thread that leads nowhere, nor do I need to read about how great someone is in their own mind. If a person has good ideas that are successful, then share them in a simple manner so we can all spend our time on the exchange of ideas instead of all this unconstructive BS.

#28     Aug 24, 2003
  9. Mecro

Mecro

This is a fine post. I personally voted for the last option.

I would like to see what is the real story with this Jack Hershey and his mumbo jumbo that barely anyone can decipher.

Enough with the crap, can we see some real posts relating to the topic.

#29     Aug 24, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

He generally deletes them :(

#30     Aug 24, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.