Are you losing?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by miami-trader, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Losing traders or traders who have difficulty pulling the trigger contact me privately and tell me what you think prevents you from winning. In some cases, not all of the cases, I might be able to help.

2. Is it Dyanetics?

3. And, what is so great about this, is he will help you for FREE.

You see, this person is a very successful trader - and wants to give something back. Don't question that he solicits during market hours, on the ET board, or only has a few posts to his name.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity - contact him now!!! And mention you saw this post, and there will be NO CHARGE!

4. kernan

kernan

But hurry. The NO CHARGE offer is only good for the first 500 people.

lol

5. As a special bonus, meats and cheeses for the first 10 calls

:D :cool: :p

6. Seriously, if you present this coupon:

476ZHG12SCAM

you will be reimbursed for the first 10 round trip trades following your "session".

The coupon can only be used 46 times, however. So...HURRY!

7. I am about to wet myself LOL

8. In addition, he can show you how you can work from home -- and make millions -- by taking out JUST THREE CLASSIFIED ADS in your local newspaper. That's right -- all you have to do is take out THREE CLASSIFIED ADS and you'll be on your way to the good life. Call now, and you'll receive a free sample of what these classified ads might (or might not) look like.

*testimonials represent exceptional results and are not the experience of all users. Money back guarantee does not mean that you will actually receive your money back. Instead, "IOU's" will be given to dissatisfied customer's which can be applied to other "Unlimited Potential" seminars, t-shirts, and bumper stickers.

9. In all seriousness, how do you plan on helping losing traders?

10. paulus

paulus

hi gotta trade,

just posted a private message to you concerning a related subject , named discipline !

maybe we can discuss this subject here because lack of discipline is the one thing that keeps me from winning right now;

(started trading ES only 7 1/2 months ago)

my question of course also goes to miami-trader : when a position goes against me i find it hard to close it immediately
    upon perception of a loss / hitting my stop;

regards,

paul

#10     Jun 24, 2003