are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade872, Sep 20, 2002.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

that reminds me I need to go do some work.........just watch ur jets get run over by Rw and the boyz....I have to admit there are more Jet fans in our house than fins fans...so home field advantage is nil...

#41     Sep 20, 2002
  2. By the way, isn't everyone here supposed to be traders? The ES is about to get smacked down hard.

#42     Sep 20, 2002
  3. I am LMAO. :)

If people are so bothered by me that they have to dig up dirt, then that is just halarious to me. I put that picture up on that site because I was bored one day a year or two ago and also because there were some hotties in my area who were putting theirs up as well.

I could care less what anyone thinks. I do my own thing -- and it pays off.

Hey, someone went out to find that picture -- I wasn't shoving it in anyone's face. So for all the guys in here who think I'm gay or conceited, you can kiss my ass, too. Especially you, Commissio -- you're a reefer if I've ever known one.

#43     Sep 20, 2002
  4. I don't know, maybe I should just jump back, turn around and kiss myself for all of the real time calls I have made lately in the S&Ps. Hmmmmmmmm, how many of these have been wrong....not a single one!

#44     Sep 20, 2002
  5. nice calls! this japan fiasco last night does not help the bullish cause either

#45     Sep 20, 2002
  6. Yes, but fear not! There is a good chance I will be on CNN under the news caption "Naked Man Runs down Wallstreet."

#46     Sep 20, 2002
  7. shit and they say I am arrogant....

#47     Sep 20, 2002
  8. geez, not only are you a total dumb fuck, but you're an ass kisser too....

#48     Sep 20, 2002
  9. the human garbage can...Nice to see you

#49     Sep 20, 2002
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

You better watch it with Big_M....I used to be on his bad side...I am just glad he left me with one finger, so I can still trade and type........

#50     Sep 20, 2002