are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade872, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Ninja

Ninja

Come on guys probably he looks a lot better than most of you. I just hope trade872 stops searching and doesn't find such a divesting picture from Don Bright...

:D

#31     Sep 20, 2002
  2. lmao don't forget that pic had an explanation..lol

#32     Sep 20, 2002
  3. good for you molon labe! haha

not to get laid, but i've put a pic on 2 rating sites before just for the hell of it. i got 9.9/10 on one and i got to #1 of thousands on the other!!!!! hahahah no lie! don't bother lookin for me..i took em down.

and NO, I'M NOT GAY.

#33     Sep 20, 2002
  4. OK Gordon, not to make fun of you either, but aren't you the one that volunteered a picture of yourself on the thread "See what we look like?"

You had your shirt off in front of the mirror, right? No big deal, but at least our boy aphie has his shirt off on a dating site trying to get laid, and not volunteering it on this site for everyone to see.

#34     Sep 20, 2002
  5. lol it's ok dude... like i said, it had an explanation. it's the only pic i have right now and it was meant for comparing weight lifting results. nobody else was supposed to see it but me, but it's the only picture i had..so i posted it.

#35     Sep 20, 2002
  6. just playing with you.

#36     Sep 20, 2002
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

What was the final rating on the muscle picture???? hahaha...okok...just busting them nuts

#37     Sep 20, 2002
  8. hey btw Cuba you are gonna get it in a few weeks when yu step up to the HellsWindStaff :mad: :mad: :p :cool:

#38     Sep 20, 2002
  9. lol here are some quotes from aphie's admirers:

yourdreamgirl writes on 2001-08-08 19:36:39:
    take it off baby, take it off, you are so hot, the clothes should just melt off!!!!

Mandraic writes on 2001-07-16 09:44:32:
    Mmmmmmmmmmm..... break me off a piece of THAT!!!

hahahaha JUST KIDDIN APH!!!!!

#39     Sep 20, 2002
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

"break me off a piece of that" is definetly a classic......to bad if u break a piece there wont be any left....hahahaha...cmon aphie, im just fuckin with ya...come out and play with the big boys.....

#40     Sep 20, 2002