are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade872, Sep 20, 2002.

1. what's funny about this is....who would actually search for aphie on the internet?! LMAO.....and then, they actually got lucky and found a picture of him!! ha ha h a

aphie, i'm not making fun of you...just laughing at this entire thing.

#21     Sep 20, 2002
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If that were the case, time wouldn't be the only thing you have in your hands.

--Db

#22     Sep 20, 2002
  3. Not like who?? me :p

#23     Sep 20, 2002
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

we dont have to go far to see a picture of u without a shirt...thats even funnier...:D

dont mind me its friday and i just want to fuck around...

#24     Sep 20, 2002
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

no... aphie

#25     Sep 20, 2002
  6. This place is great GG... Sometimes I get a little frustrated with the people around here, but you really have to just sit back and look at the whole picture... This place is hysterical at times and a beautiful testament to the human condition!

#26     Sep 20, 2002
  7. hey who can predict what he is like???? The guy took Mike Macmahon with the 3rd pick of our ffl draft!

#27     Sep 20, 2002
  8. Aphie,

I would like to make a sincere apology for anything I might have said in the past to you...

Really Aphie I am truly sorry and will never say another mean thing to you on these boards again...

PEACE

#28     Sep 20, 2002
  9. Quah

Quah

When someone comments on his picture "you get my 10", what "10" are they talking about exactly? Is that a measurement of some sort? :D

And if someone gives you their 10, do you have to take it? Should you smile while taking it?

#29     Sep 20, 2002
  10. That was almost as funny as the "fib vote"!!!

You get my vote as third funniest around here, with only Aphex and Sub above you...

PEACE and good trading Quah,
    Commisso

#30     Sep 20, 2002