Are you grounded...does it matter?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by speedo, Dec 15, 2017.

1. speedo

speedo

Sprout likes this.
  2. "Electrons absorbed through your feet are like taking handfuls of antioxidants"..

Stephen Sinatra "MD".. ok... right.. this is utter.. crap. :)

I lived for over a year in Africa barely ever putting on shoes and I got malaria.

3. I will say however in fairness that barefoot is a great way to relax, there is a good feeling of being connected to the earth alright however I believe it is a purely psychological benefit myself.

4. jl1575

jl1575

1) How you measure it and monitor it, the so called electrons into your feet?
    2) Antioxidant are not simply electrons, much more complex
    How can he make such assumptions, a MD?

Slartibartfast likes this.
  5. Sprout

Sprout

One of life’s simplest pleasures is to walk barefoot on the green grass.

Earthing has developed into a thing. The development of conductive fabric to faciltate grounding makes it easier for the ‘insulated’ crowd.

I like his clever use of metal duct tape.

If this idea resonates, pemf is along similar lines.

niko79542 likes this.
  6. Sprout

Sprout

A review of some studies and how they used a variety of modalities to measure.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

7. Yep, the problem is anyone can get a paper in there. The last bit:
    "Disclosure
    G. Chevalier, S. T. Sinatra, and J. L. Oschman are independent contractors for Earthx L. Inc., the company sponsoring earthing research, and own a small percentage of shares in the company."

8. Wallet

Wallet

Don't knock it till you've tried it. It helps me sleep with bouts of insomnia. 14g wire run thru the window connected to a copper grounding pole 4' in the ground. Alligator clip and an anti-static grounding braclet. Sleep like a baby.

Don't try it during a storm.

9. What, no tinfoil?