Are you going "all in" on the FAZ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Its that time.

#31     Jan 12, 2009
  2. Rex84

Rex84

you are playing this market wrong, we are in a range, you should short at the top and buy at the bottom.

#32     Jan 12, 2009
  3. Port - Please don't reccomend that people go "all in" to 3x ETFs - its dangerous and not what the fund family has in mind for making smart investments.

If you think you can time the market correctly please by all means invest, but don't push people to go all in.

Thx.

#33     Jan 12, 2009
  4. This website is not about making sound investments, but longshot bets with leverage. Its that time I say!!! Either your in the pot or your a bystander watching the poker game.

Investing is no longer safe. Following the Barron's roundtable is as dangerous as daytrading the ES.

Do you know what happens when you cross the streams? Before the streams cross, you need to be in it long now. I said now.

Dont think, dont logic it out, just do it. Put your thumbs up. FAZ!!!! AAAYYYHHHH!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#34     Jan 12, 2009
  5. Those who followed my advice to go "all in" to the FAZ (while ET's gallery of experts suggested otherwise) would have doubled their money. Thumbs upppp, eeeyyyyhhh!!! FAZ FAZ FAZ!!!

#35     Jan 26, 2009
  6. Why? My investment in the FAZ has paid off nicely. Those who chose to follow my advice back in December are now looking at a whopping gain.

#36     Feb 28, 2009
  7. Quoted for future use

FAZ was not intended to be a long term investment tool so you can push it but you are using it in a way that it was not intended so don't go crying when you get burned because you went all-in to a daily beta ETF for months.

#37     Feb 28, 2009
  8. I'm thrilled to know that this bonehead no longer posts this crap in the trading section.

#38     Feb 28, 2009
  9. Ivanovich,

You are not a guy who enjoys dealing with the truth. The truth is that you do not moderate, but play favorites, use narrow minded thinking, prejudice and bias to move threads to the "chit chat" area. Its not really about a thread being off-topic for you. Its about who you like and who you dont.

You have even admitted that you dont even read the threads that you move to "chit chat", but simply based upon who is posting. I guess this is how you treat people in real life. If they are black, white or asian, it makes a difference to how you treat them.

The word "Moderator" should not be by your name, but something more fitting of your true character like "Bigot".

Just be honest with us. You move threads based upon personal favoritism, prejudice and chronyism. Continuing to lie and be deceiptful about the situation just undermines the little credibility you have on this board. Its obvious what you are up to.

If there is any doubt, then let me post this picture of the current "Trading" section. Take note of several jackass topics by many jackass posters that are not being moved or deleted. This is proof that you do not know how to moderate, but use your own ineffective narrow minded thinking to delete and move.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#39     Feb 28, 2009
  10. [​IMG]

#40     Mar 2, 2009