Are you free to submit?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AKHENATON, May 3, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

Geez it must have been so disappointing for you. The liberal media were reporting hundreds of murders and robberies and rapes at the Superdome, and there you were, the little liberal on the sidelines cheering like your team was winning the Superbowl. And then the truth came out that it was all a liberal wet dream. The improbable Giants had beaten the mighty Patriots. I bet you are still paying for the apartment you trashed in your rage.

But keep your chin up little liberal - maybe there will be another hurricane you can cheer on before Bush's term ends. Or maybe another 9/11. One bit of advise though, use some mouthwash - your breath really stinks. Must be something you ate... [​IMG]

#11     May 5, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

After your confused rant, I had to comb the internet to learn the media had claimed hundreds of dead to *begin with*.

I get the feeling you're shadow boxing a universe brimming with "rabid Liberals" and "crazed Al Queda."

Enjoy your paranoid delusions.

#12     May 6, 2008
  3. #13     May 7, 2008
  4. ===================
    Neat read,R-88.

And also should mention, what if Rev Wright wrongly quotes the verse '' follow me''??????? Actually the Bible says in another place -''follow me;
    as i follow Christ''

So no ;
    you don't follow any body just because he/she is quoting Scriptures. even Romans 13.
    Peter also said ''honor the king, honor all men''

And the Bible also says'' beware of wolves/ false prophets in sheep clothing''
    Beware of a snarling wolf like Rev Wright, even if he dresses/pretends to be a sheep.

And we are writing this in USA, the slogan of the USA Revolutionary war of 1776;
    ''no king but king Jesus'' Too bad for King George, we won, high tax king George lost the tea tax ,
    King George,lost the war of 1776.America wins

And the Bible also says prove all things;
    ''prove'', not rubber stamp all things.LOL
    :D :D
    ===========================================

#14     May 9, 2008