Are you confident in Bubble ben bernanke?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Of course you are a huge bear. This site is full of cynical bearish people who couldn't call a market if their life depended on it.
    The lack of proper moderation on this site is one reason why we have idiots like GrandSuperCycle spamming the boards with absolute crap.

Today's US markets are CHEAP on a valuation basis. It used to be well known that earnings drive markets. Since late 2008, there are a lot of newbies who simply think the markets should go down because the US economy is weaker. Of course not though. Multinationals are making record profits and anyone who wishes to invest in them should be rewarded when their companies make money.

I think unless some of you guys smarten up and improve the quality of this site its done for. When the S&P 500 was 1040, 90% of the posts on here were idiots calling for a correction, and being absolutely belligerant and rude to anyone who dared remind them we were in a bull market with rising earnings.

Is this a trading site at all anymore, or are you trying to drive away every serious trader from ever wanting to participate ?

Let me illustrate. We have no QE in Canada. None. Haven't had any since late 2009, and even then it was only to help bail out US deadbeats like Chrysler to appease the US. So how is our QE-less market doing ? Just fine. Yet on this site, we have to hear all this nonstop bs about how QE is propping up all markets. Bullshit. It's not. Try to be logical and rational for a second and ask yourself why Canada has strong markets ( here's a clue - China needs a lot of stuff, growth rate is between 7-11% ).

Yes, the US has problems, but its time to grow up and understand the world you live in. Look beyond your borders, and cut the hysteria. It won't solve anything, and it certainly won't make you better traders.

#21     Jun 25, 2011
  2. You're the antithesis of a trader. You're nothing more than a rear view mirror perma bull. You make little to no mention of the role that currency markets play in this bull train that you always speak of. Hint: It plays a very important part.

Nor do you ever mention the fact that commodities/precious metals were outperforming the equity markets on the way up.

Nor do you account for the fact that at end of each round of Quant Easing, the equity markets pull back sharply.

Most of us would take you more seriously if any of these equity market gains were built on the backs of growth, not on currency devaluation and endless stimulus. Instead, you attribute strength for all the wrong reasons.

I suggest you find someplace else that will listen to your hysterical, always right in hindsight rants. You've proven to be a complete douchebag from the start. Now's the time to find a place for fellow douchebag perma-bulls and you can all do a giant circle jerk.

#22     Jun 25, 2011
  3. dtan1e

dtan1e

i remembered clearly in june of 2008 just before the SHTF, our commodities portfolios in Canada and Australia which is substantial took a nosedive and went -ve together with all other global portfolios, now if there is no QE, even Canadian markets will be showing -ve returns, contrary to the above rationale

#23     Jun 25, 2011
  4. True or false?

The average lifespan of a fiat currency is 40 years.

Uncle Ben was sleeping through his history class.

#24     Jun 25, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I can't really help it if a dumbass like yourself chooses to post illogical ideas and rants, and forgets important aspects like the fact we all have posting histories that tend to contradict your emotional assertions. Hindsight my ass.

EliteTrader on the other hand needs to seriously consider if what this site needs is a bunch of "denner"'s, or it wants to be a real trading site. This place has become the "flat earth society" for trading, perhaps only topped by CNBC in terms of sheer lunacy and hysterics under the illusion of trading support.

#25     Jun 25, 2011
  6. You registered a year after the bull started, fuckwit.

Your "posting history" started with a series of idiotic and random quotes of traders who were bearish from 2009.

It's clear as day you got ANNIHILATED in 2008 and have had a permanent chip on your shoulder since. Hence, the reason why you nearly have a stroke anytime someone dare question your PERMA bull thesis.

You're a loser and a decade late to this majestic bull market you envision.

I'll await your breathless reply.

#26     Jun 25, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

EliteTrader seems to be a haven for ridiculous fucked up people like yourself who live and die for this stuff. I don't really care I'm finding dealing with difficult people like you isn't worth the effort, it is much better just to understand you are a dumb fuck and leave this site. It is my opinion that the information on this site is a net negative for anyone who truly wishes to make money trading.

Life is much bigger then what "denner" fucking thinks about anything. Who the fuck is "denner" ? A dumb guy that's for sure, but maybe I'm pretty dumb to acknowledge your existance at all. This is an important realization for anyone really, that this site has been run down by illogical fucked up people like yourself who are constantly in a panic and expecting the world is going to fall apart. Like you have any say in it at all.

Kiss my ass mother fucker. I mean that in a kind way lol. :D :D :D

#27     Jun 25, 2011
  8. rros

rros

sp 1999 = 1278
    sp 2011 = 1268

gdp 1999 = 9 trillion
    gdp 2011 - 14.5 trillion

wow. where did that national output go? Not reflected in the indexes. Adjust for inflation and see where we really are. As stated, markets are CHEAP.

Unless oil/EU debt derails credit markets again, downside is limited. Upside too. A real bull will start after US fiscal health improves, RE finally bottoms and EU debt problems subside. Say 2013/2014. Until then, it will be a stocks picker market.

#28     Jun 25, 2011
  9. Yep, you are a LOOOOZER. Take a look in the mirror and then let me know who the guy is going on "hysterical rants".

You went bust in 2008 and will again in the near future. PERMA bull LOOZER.

Stay away from sharp objects. That's my best advice.

#29     Jun 25, 2011
  10. Your post makes me look forward to trading again...I echo many of your thoughts on the market...it will be spectacular.

#30     Jun 25, 2011