Are you confident in Bubble ben bernanke?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Jun 22, 2011.

1. That was then....

The Greenspan Put.

This is now....

The Bernanke Put.

:D :D :D

#11     Jun 23, 2011
  2. #12     Jun 23, 2011
  3. pupu

pupu

We'll all be millionaires soon!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

#13     Jun 23, 2011
  4. TGregg

TGregg

5. TGregg

TGregg

The Fed Chairman is a political appointment. Any loser that thinks The One is not acting like every previous POTUS by tapping his shoulder and nodding is being silly, Benjie's gonna toe the line like all the rest, he would never have been appointed elsewise.

Duh.

QE3 baby. Not called that of course, but we're getting it. Make no mistake. And I am a huge bear.

#15     Jun 23, 2011
  6. S2007S

S2007S

QE3 is certain, the sad part is all the fools who thought QE1 and QE2 were going to work will think QE3 will work, but of course it WONT because Bubble ben bernanke is totally clueless on how to fix this crisis, he was the same guy who ignored the fact that housing was in a bubble as he looked the other way and watched everyone who couldn't afford a house use it as a bit fat piggy bank to stimulate an artificial economy. The thing now is all those trillions lost in the housing sector along with the millions of jobs aren't coming back for decades. I have no idea why anyone believes all this QE nonsense is going to work, its a fucking shame what this economy is going through because of this fool, someone needs to the wake the fuck up and do something now to stop the spending and stop the trillions from being pumped into the system, I am telling you this is not going to do anything but cause significant economical problems in the years to come. But everyone will still welcome QE3 as more asset bubbles grow and eventually lead to another collapse in the economy that will be 100X worse than what it is right now!

#16     Jun 24, 2011
  7. It's all turned into a pathetic game of musical chairs. Full of political rhetoric, grandstanding and empty promises.

The only part of all this that I find amusing are the moron apologists on this site that love to cherrypick articles supporting this madness. They also cheerlead all of the manufactured "good news" but ignore any "bad news". It's not a surprise that they secretly hope and pray for endless quant easing. Sort of like the Wall Street shills who never turn bearish and clamor for more stimulus if/when the markets roll over.

#17     Jun 24, 2011
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Also include other promises that are full of it. ;)

#18     Jun 24, 2011
  9. it's his beard. makes him look pedophiliac and untrustworthy.

#19     Jun 24, 2011
  10. mokwit

mokwit

Seems Greece is contained. Have we heard that before from the Princeton Professor ? Real world experience ZERO.

#20     Jun 25, 2011