Are you a Dollar bull or bear for the next few months?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Optional, Mar 30, 2009.

Will the Dollar (DX) be higher/lower/flat over the next quarter?

1. Higher

24 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Flat

7 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Lower

37 vote(s)
    54.4%
  1. What it has proven good at, is establishing you as one of the "95%". Figure it out...

#11     Apr 1, 2009
  2. LOL!
    19/20 shot...
    must be a slam dunk
    Easy enough to postulate that you are one of them
    You have zero clue about my trading so there ya go
    not a one.
    btw, you are wrong

#12     Apr 1, 2009
  3. Short EUR. Not a macro bull or bear, will just follow trend. If EUR breaks ~1.39 to the upside on the weekly I will go long.

Until then, let's see if we can ride this pig down.

#13     Apr 1, 2009
  4. Just ignore that clown. He lost whatever meager capital he had a long time ago. Now, he posts all day and night on ET with his nonsensical factoids, bitter attacks, and other assorted useless drivel. He's one of the biggest wankers we have on this wonderful forum.

#14     Apr 1, 2009
  5. 95% not slam dunk. 95% of those estimated who lose at trading. But the mentality of your posts read like a disgruntled max-security prisoner who managed to get onto a security guard's PC. Bumming cigarettes from the fish does not qualify as successful trading. Must be hard for you...

#15     Apr 3, 2009
  6. dowdown5

dowdown5

SLAMMMMMDUNKKKK
    [​IMG]

#16     Apr 3, 2009
  7. dowdown5

dowdown5

i didnt know you played ball nelsonzone

#17     Apr 3, 2009
  8. looks like that major MACD divergence on the initial chart has played out perfectly. Sharp declines on the USD. Wouldn't be surprised to see a little consolidation at these levels but lower lows and lower highs are most definitely an expectation going forward.

#18     May 26, 2009
  9. Looks like this USD trade has played out perfectly. The consolidation appears to be over and the next down leg is to begin almost immediately. Measured move on the double top for the USD is about ten points taking us down to the lows and maybe beyond. DXY below 78.40 has signalled this breakdown today. Frankly, I'm shocked there has not been more mention of it. Look for gold to be accelerating higher as it heads into its mostly seasonally bullish period. Also note the massive inverted head and shoulders pattern on gold that should put us around $1300 within 6 months or so. Its not often that such obvious patterns come to play on intermediate term charts.

#19     Jul 31, 2009
  10. ...and the USD chart.

• usd.png
      File size:
      30.7 KB
      Views:
    #20     Jul 31, 2009