Are women..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Nope, wrong again. You guys are so easy to manipulate. Simply use your own ideologies and behaviors against you. I have told PT many times that I have nothing against his sexual orientation. I just don't see him hanging out with those who make such disgusting remarks about gays, women, and people of color. No violence here.

#21     Oct 18, 2012
  2. I won't list them all, just a couple to show you how hypocritical so many of you are:

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
    Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

#22     Oct 18, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Sorry chief you dont get to have your cake and eat it too, you dont get to claim you are against bigotry and use it as a weapon to demean your opponents then make obviously biggoted remarks and say thats what someone else thinks.

You know exactly the game you are playing.

Ill tell you what, why dont you walk up to some random black gang banger in compton go up to his face and say to him "You are a stupid fucking n****r" and then say oh dont worry, im cool, thats just what republicans think of you.

See how it works out for you, and see if people who arent all about politicising racism look at it the same way as the low lifes in the democratic party do, which is simply a tool to demonise opponents.

Furthermore, why is it that you guys on the left keep on obsessing about his sexual orientation?

#23     Oct 18, 2012
  4. Obviously you are not a real man, I recognize your conundrum.

#24     Oct 18, 2012
  5. jem

jem

whether you believe Jesus is God or not, jesus explained we are all sinners and we do not merit eternal life with God on our own. We all need to be forgiven of falling short of the mark.

When the rich guy came along and told jesus he followed the ten commandments... jesus sort of called bullshit in him. And said well if thou wilt be perfect sell everything and follow me.

The point being we are all sinners and need a savior... not that thou shall wilt to be perfect.

Premarital sex, homosexual sex, lust - we all have sins.
    it all shows us that we fall short of the mark and need to be forgiven.

no one who actually reads the bible comes away saying my sins are fine but you need to stop yours. We all need to be saved. So you work yours out with God and I will work mine until I die... but I still know we will both need Grace in the end to gain eternal life.

#25     Oct 18, 2012
  6. Muzzie women are gay men

#26     Oct 18, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

WOW! Obama starts to blow up and mrbill finds religion! It must be a miracle. :D

#27     Oct 18, 2012
  8. Sorry my friend, but wrong on both counts. I have always been Spiritual, but not a fan of the organized religions and what they have done to the decimation of civilizations over the last few hundred years. They are like the Unions of old, necessary at the time of formation, but now have become the problem.

#28     Oct 18, 2012