Are women..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 17, 2012.

1. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri0N_ifn2iM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Somehow a nice pair of tits (just like more money ) seems to make life easier to tolerate. (even if you don't speak spanish).

Of course the reality is, real men don't give a fuck what she's saying anyway.:D

#11     Oct 17, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh. My. God.

Now that is a nice rack.

#12     Oct 17, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm almost done with my first, and last divorce. Trust me, there's something to it. Lol:( :D

#13     Oct 17, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Tore me to pieces! Wow! Wonder of those are natties?:D

#14     Oct 17, 2012
  5. reminds me of the one I heard: You've never really known a woman until you've met her in court.

Best wishes

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jHPOzQzk9Qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Oct 17, 2012
  6. good video...:)

#16     Oct 18, 2012
  7. How would you know what real men think. Were you lying about being part of the most hated, disgusting, vile group of humans possible, per the bible of course. Gays?

#17     Oct 18, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I love how lefties like you intentionally like to make homophobic slurs about conservatives you disagree with then at the end say "according to the other guy anyways" as if it covers up for your bigotry, keep going your not fooling anyone, your just a typical far left liberal, where its ok to hate people based on race, gender, sexual orientation, as long as the person is a conservative.

#18     Oct 18, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's ok. mrbill is supposed to be a liberal, peaceful pacifist type, but instead he's a racist, a hater, a homophobe, intolerant, and the first one who would get violent if things don't go his way. Yep, gotta love those types.

#19     Oct 18, 2012
  10. jem

jem

per the bible... what b.s.
    the whole point of the new testament is that we all fall short.
    that is why we need a savior.

#20     Oct 18, 2012