Are women better traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pirate, Nov 13, 2006.

1. liver

liver

Nothing personal, but WHITE hegemony is obviously power here in entire world. Little pockets of description, racism, etc are expected from non-whites towards those of euro-white backgrounds since human race is not VISUAL homogenous.

Look at Westernized media, which dominate the whole world, pretty much is WHITE by racial imagery.

Lets not forget your world history, non whites are and should be a little skeptical and wary of WHITES due to past British and Euro force military conquest and imperialism

I mean USA, was once inhabited by native americans, and look at what happen to them?

#61     Nov 15, 2006
  2. liver

liver

Things are much easier said than done.

Not everyone thinks or acts like you.

In real world is this always case? I mean you maybe equal opportunity criticizer, but you have NEVER have used race, religion, or even gender slander remarks ( not spoken - to yourself)

Human beings are not perfect

#62     Nov 15, 2006
  3. Joab

Joab

I grew up with a Italian Catholic Mother an Irish Anglican Father, my 3 best friends where Black, Gay and Jewish and my first real love was beautiful Chinese girl.

Do I sound like I discriminate :)

#63     Nov 15, 2006
  4. liver

liver

Yup, thats how real world works

It's all about who you know, NOT what you know.

Now apply this to ol' boys club ( which is predominately WHITE by race), and you see why there are nothing but white CEO, executives, and higher management, even though the guy/girl( white) is dumb as a door knob. Thats called " white privilege"
    But that exists in big CORP world stage, but like you mentioned b4, on lower scale, it's all about favoritism and kissing a$$.

Which brings another tidbit:

have you guys notice how sexy dressed females in finance are versus other depts? why is that ?

basically since sexual harassment have given women a load gun to use in work force, and fact that we males are sexually arouse by visuals, isn't this a form or sexism on part of females in work force? Where are feminist in regards to this? Or maybe this what you call living up to your stereotype type behavior?

Where are feminists in regards to why men need spend more money on women, ie valentines, dates, wedding rings etc......???????

Why should women complain and bitch about equality in regards to salaries, where if they got themselves a MAN, that difference in money easily goes back to them in forms of paying for dates gifts, annverisary, etc......

#64     Nov 15, 2006
  5. liver

liver

OK:D

Lets not get into whole White guy/asian girl thing now:p

Anyways, you are one in gazillion , because you have to admit majority of human race use the concept of race, religion, or even social class to dsicrimante others, thats a fact

#65     Nov 15, 2006
  6. liver

liver

how about the case of college/graduate school admission process works? I mean school admission HAVE to admit females of they will get castrated by some feminist group...

College entrance process should be SOLEY on academic performance, and maybe have some bearings on an applicants family finances as well.

here is another example:

AT UCSD medical school, they basically upfront admit 50% female class, i mean where is objective measurement of an individual?

Finally,

If you are a hot looking girl, things come to you, ie $, men, help, but of course this can't be said by a homely looking female. Seems to me only fat and ugly women bitch and whine so thus become feminists, which futher influence or rally other women behind this stupid cause( modern day version feminism, i'm all for equality) which includes good looking women.

I mean look at shows like desperate housewives or sex n city TV shows. These shows are popular with women on whole, because they are nothing more than glorified prositutes or sluts making their way in world. you don't see feminist groups screaming about TV shows like this because this will curtail females prime power over men, which is sex

#66     Nov 15, 2006
  7. Liver -- just out of curiosity, where do you live?

#67     Nov 15, 2006
  8. liver

liver

yes

thank your for correcting me

How hell does someone who doesn't have a degree in finance, math, physics, econ get into a hedge fund?

She went to Stanford, but a know plenty of non whites who are just as smart and hardworking that can work in hedge fund, but that industry is predominated by white, tall males. Just now WHITE females are getting into mix and small scale, asian women( honorary white females) since white guys just love them

#68     Nov 15, 2006
  9. hels02

hels02

What a dumb discussion.

#69     Nov 15, 2006