Are women better traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pirate, Nov 13, 2006.

1. liver

liver

Very well said....

At end Feminism crap is all about WHITE females complaining about everything!
    Look at CNN or MSNBC or Bloomberg, all women they have on that show or working in Corp world are WHITE.

Social and political clout

White men> white females> asian female> minority men> asian men

I can't say much about other non white minorities, but asian men get screwed over big time even on average this class get into best schools, grades, intelligence, ETC.....BUT still get look over by WHITE hegemony, due USA past history of racism and stereotypes ( which still exist today) I can only say this will get only worse as China's economy grows more by day for people of asian descent.

#51     Nov 15, 2006
  2. liver

liver

BTW I want to add this:

Look at Hilary Clinton ( white female), how hell did she get a job at a hedge fund?

I mean for a minority female you bascially have to marry white ( ie asian female) to get good with white male hegemony corp world, in order to move up the ladder. A minority man doesn't have that luxury and have to either really learn how to kiss ass big time or start their own business. So basically white male hegemony allows minority and white females chance to be intergate into their structure.

Also looking at how Ivy leagues schools are set up, if you are asian you basically have to score higher and get better grades that white counterparts. why?

White male hegemony know for fact that pratically all big name schools in this country would be overrun with asians and asian americans

#52     Nov 15, 2006
  3. Regarding race, I would say black men have had it way worse than any other group but things have gotten much better, even in the last 20 years or so. Also, the US is no worse and is in most cases better than other countries. A black guy is sure as hell not going to get on the executive fast track in Japan, for example.

Where do you live? I live in California near San Francisco and Asians are a big part of the community and no one thinks twice about it. Maybe you should move!

#53     Nov 15, 2006
  4. You mean the Clinton daughter? Yeah, she's a very public example. Even though she's had every advantage a person could possibly have she still has the "victim" status because she's a woman.

#54     Nov 15, 2006
  5. faure

faure

No that the thread has turned into a thread about race, I think I'll chip in since I live in a country where this is very relevant - South Africa.

What we have over here in the business world has become akin to reverse-racism (if there is such a thing, some might call it just plain racism). I'm a white college student, for me to get a job in some fields is pretty much impossible.

There are IPO's where only "previously disadvantaged" groups (read, not white) may be elligble and at a huge discount or sometimes for free. This is apparently done to try and spread the wealth in this country. But all that ends up happening is that the poor sell their free shares and the super rich black class (with all the government connections) get the shares at a huge discount, hold onto them and get even richer.

I guess the South African government hasn't learn't that two wrongs don't make a right.

Prejudice is something everyone has - even the so called minority groups.

#55     Nov 15, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure it does, you idiot. Try to be an Amish businessman in the IT industry... :)

For the last time, it just makes common sense to use certain type of people for certain task. Try to use a sumo wrestler for horseback riding races or vica versa.

I have no problem with an all female hedgefund, if they can bring the results. Actually, can I be the waterboy at that hedgefund???

#56     Nov 15, 2006
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

Final word on the subject.

Face it guys, WOMEN run the world, they run us men and aside from feeding oneself what good is making money without spending it on a classy Lady?

Men would still be living in caves if women had not come along and fixed up the cave and domesticated men...

:D Women have not taken to trading in the past, but the original contention stands. THEY WILL BE. Think of it, women get most of the money made as it is, add on their own fortunes and sounds like a formula to make men more insecure that ever. HA (some men, some of us admire competition). ....DONE

PS, Women have been trading husbands forever.. been there also, but still love em all. no sense in living without seeing the opposite sex do their thing. :cool: :cool:

Ok, lets make some bacon in about an hour Good Trading

#57     Nov 15, 2006
  8. Women trading at home should eliminate discrimination. Except they would have to put up with the negativity from their husbands, bf, parents etc. "You can't do that. You'll lose all your money. It's too dangerous, etc."

Where I used to work, I did not hear of any complaints about discrimination.

Advancement and promotions were nearly entirely based on favoritism and cronyism. Seldom did anyone advance upward in the company based on merit or work performance.

#58     Nov 15, 2006
  9. liver

liver

No!, women are given this status or power by men because they have a vag*na, they know how to use it, and there are plenty of spineless men out there who do anything for them ( Fuedian father and daughter relationship. ). That onto itself gives them leverage, much like FX trading.

No one screams at a women for being a gold digger in media, but everyone likes to point fingers at men for dating younger women. I mean where is balance here? Maybe thats why women on avg have no backbone or thick skin to make it in Corp world because they " believe" or have been social conditioned to be pamper, men opening doors for them, or buying them roses on valentines days.......

Some of MEN are ones at fault for letting WESTERNIZED females run amok like spoiled Paris Hilton wannabe

Here is another tidbit:

I 'm sure some of you remember an incident where some overweight and outshape guy who has three kids working some delivery service type job wanted to try out for WNBA. He couldn't because the WOMEN league banned his eligibility for being a man.

Ok, now if a woman tried out for NBA, there will be no qualms and all the feminist be out cheering her on, using the whole " we are oppressed", or " we are trying to even odds" crap. There was actually a female, a really good college player who did tried out for NBA, but was cut, but fact is she was ALLOWED to participate in a tryout

#59     Nov 15, 2006
  10. Joab

Joab

I discriminate against ALL stupidity male, female, black, white, gay, straight, catholic, muslim, fat, skinny, famous, poor etc, etc...

When will you people every get it.?

It's not about who you are but rather what you do, that matters most.

#60     Nov 15, 2006