Are we one year out from WW3?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Your'e like a cambodian intellectual liberal professor touting communism pre- khmer rouge .

#51     Mar 11, 2013

2. 1962......Kennedy was still President and preparing to have the law enacted, so 1964 it was. The US was far more conservative among "both" parties in early 1960's, so just another idiot trying to re-write history to fit the propaganda. The law still got passed. Try again, brain-cell.

#52     Mar 11, 2013
  3. The first line of the Constitution reads "We the People". That means ALL people, Jeeves.

#53     Mar 11, 2013
  4. 1.Your experience is relative to your geographical location and socioeconomic standing.

2. Laws were written to fix a broken covenant, so government is fine by me.

#54     Mar 11, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Buckwheat has stepped off the edge at the deep end of the pool and just realized he doesn't know how to swim. Do you want to hold his head under or shall I? :D

#55     Mar 11, 2013
  6. It was bi-partisan support, but no conservatives voted for the bill.

#56     Mar 11, 2013
  7. wjk

wjk

I thought you voted for Reagan the second time. How could someone so vehemently opposed to conservatism ever vote for Reagan? Something not adding up here.[​IMG]

Regarding conservatives standing in the way of social progress: Was one time klansman Byrd a conservative, or even a Republican?

#57     Mar 11, 2013
  8. Too much talk radio PT, I realized you are recovering from surgery, but you need to change the channel. That stuff is rotting your mind.:D

#58     Mar 11, 2013
  9. Reagan did not moralize. He would be a liberal in his own party today, which is very well documented with the simplest Google search.

Yes, Klansman Byrd was a conservative.

Not every dem is liberal nor is every pub a conservative. But the vast majority of conservatives are now in the GOP.

Remember Massachusetts Mitt?

#59     Mar 11, 2013

10. 1. If you mean economic standing as a retired business owner and traveled over the entire US, which invalidates your silly inference.

2. I don't view gov't as the host, so parasites can feed off of it continuosly due to what you refer to as a" covenant ". That is just plain wrong, brain-cell. I don't owe those people anything.

#60     Mar 11, 2013