Are we no longer in a bearish trend?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MoneyGod, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Edited! LOL

post entry/exit/stop/TP in realtime within 60 secs, scammer.

#21     Jul 16, 2010

2. My account number was blanked out as well as position size. Rest is there. The important thing is my made money from this call, whether you like it or believe it or not.

#22     Jul 16, 2010

3. Its foolish to talk about winning trades in a den of liars - ditto for doc pics.

Want to eradicate all the doubt in one fell swoop? Post the trade entry and exit in realtime within 60 secs of initiation.

The ET time/date stamp is as good as it gets.

Dig? :)

#23     Jul 19, 2010

4. Only for the benevolent God who effluviates his name by adding "money" to it. Confuses us as we can only serve one, either God or Mammon. :) :D

You now know about the Death Cross (50x200) and my Death Torture Cross (144x200).

Remember, what happened in 2008 with the CREDIT fiasco? the CREDIT Death Torture Cross occurred on 7-25-07.

The current CREDIT Death Torture Cross occurred on June 3, 2010.

#24     Jul 19, 2010

5. wtf?

And not a single fellow here caught it? This means everyone tacitly "bought" it; subliminally they'll think the DEATH CROSS doesn't work.

The Nikkei death cross occurred on 6-4-2010. And you're dead wrong about it crossing back. It was a truly successful cross.

one dummy after another

I called the Nikkei top on april 15, just 5 days after the actual top.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2804442&highlight=Nikkei#post2804442

#25     Jul 23, 2010
  6. You'd think a successful trader would go by a name other than deadbroke...

#26     Jul 23, 2010
  7. piezoe

piezoe

As of this moment, 11:37 am CST, we are still in an intermediate down trend. But stay tuned. A YoYo market means indecision. We see it mostly at market tops. (But never underestimate the power of the Fed to move the market up or down.)**

_____
    **According to the Lance Armstrong Ad I am too old to be using emoticons, so insert your own as you please.

#27     Jul 23, 2010

8. :D :D :D

#28     Jul 23, 2010

9. ET is a magnificent place for deeply ingrained and solidly held MISCONCEPTIONS

The FED has power? :D :D

Then dig this ......

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#29     Jul 23, 2010

10. The power of the FED part 2 :D :D :D

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: (the subprime fallout) ``will not affect the economy overall.''

October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."

February 29th, 2008 – Bernanke: "I expect there will be some failures. I don't anticipate any serious problems of that sort among the large internationally active banks that make up a very substantial part of our banking system."

July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: (Freddie and Fannie) “…will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"

---------------------------

bonus for clown #2:

April 20th, 2007 – Paulson: "I don't see (subprime mortgage market troubles) imposing a serious problem. I think it's going to be largely contained." , "All the signs I look at" show "the housing market is at or near the bottom,"

May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us,”

July 12th, 2007 – Paulson: "This is far and away the strongest global economy I've seen in my business lifetime."

---------------------------

whistle dixxie :) :) :)

#30     Jul 25, 2010