Are we no longer in a bearish trend?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MoneyGod, Jul 13, 2010.

1. God, when THEY do you in, pray its someone who knows WHERE to shoot! :) :)

Someone else answered but as is usually the case at Retard Central, these clowns don't know doodly. :D

CNBC is also aware of the conventional DEATH cross aka 50x200 moving averages. So by virtue of this fact alone its now quite worthless. BEAR knows this too. Punishment will be metered out swiftly.

But MY DEATH CROSS is different ... 144x200. Far more deadly and sinister.

And God, don't be a damned fool and think this is just any random number. :) :)

For your benefit, God, please see new thread that I'm about to open on this DOW JONES historic TOP that will hold for a decade or more.

If the CALL works, you will be very tempted to go SHORT for a DECADE. Resist that urge, GOD. Why? Nobody is going to get paid. The system will collapse. The next leg down is BEAR's afterthrust burners aka the recognition wave. Take your moolah out, then hide and watch.

:D

#11     Jul 13, 2010
  2. volente_00

volente_00

3. charts

charts

When you talk "trend" you have to attach your trading time frame to it ... :)

#13     Jul 15, 2010
  4. So this means a bear market is guaranteed?

A few months ago, the death cross ocurred with the Nikkei, and all it did was turn back up to go bullish.

For every technical event, there's a failure rate.

#14     Jul 15, 2010
  5. Based on that chart, I'd be looking for a retest at the 200 MA. Basically we're at the top of the down channel. And the long term trend over rides the short term trend until proven otherwise.

I'd be looking to get short if you get a decent set up.

Runningbear

#15     Jul 15, 2010
  6. I'm 75% long, 25% cash. Tomorrow, I can sell off 1 long position, which would put me at 40% cash. I'm comfortable where I am.

A crash is authorized.

#16     Jul 15, 2010
  7. We have been in a bearish trend since Late April, as mentioned before. This recent lower high did NOT go over the previous LH so the downtrend continues. Profit taking and irrational exuberancewere the cause of the recent lower high. I figured that as soon as more negative data comes out or a major company has bad earnings, the LLs would probably restart. To put my money where my mouth is, I've attached a picture that shows I bought some TZA a few days ago during the peak of the LH. It's up ~ 12% now and I'll probably close it for the weekend today. Wish I had bought way more... :-((

#17     Jul 16, 2010

8. You're asking a domestic terrorist this? :D :D

My 144x200 flogs the conventional DEATHCROSS by a zillion. But you would have to do the work yourself going back to 1800 like Marketwatch did for the 50x200.

Here's the result of their work on the conventional 50x200 D.C.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/track-record-of-the-death-cross-2010-07-09

#18     Jul 16, 2010

9. They were all LONG, God.

#19     Jul 16, 2010

10. LOL. Baron's ET, such a lovely cemetary. And nobody has a coffin in advance, except me. Mine is located under a mango tree.

#20     Jul 16, 2010