Are we headed for a much larger market crash than 08

Discussion in 'Economics' started by lasner, Sep 3, 2012.

1. #31     Sep 15, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

And what is it that gullible conspiracy nuts like me believe, anyway?

For a guy who doesn't listen to Alex Jones, you sure seem to know (and talk) a lot about him. Why is that?

#32     Sep 16, 2012
  3. Opulence

Opulence

LOL! Dude posted an Alex Jones link. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I'm gonna need to listen to a more credible source...not someone who makes their living pushing conspiracy theories.

#33     Sep 16, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Alex Jones has nothing to do with it. Anyone who doesn't recognize we're headed for a collapse, is economically illiterate. Period.

#34     Sep 17, 2012
  5. Yes, there is a way to profit off of our failure! Read some of Peter Schiffs books: Crashproof 2.0, The Real Crash... Think logically, if the Western free market collapses, who is the largest rising economies in the world? Southeast Asia. China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. 80% of Chinese bought their new cars with straight cash. They also have the largest growing middle class in the world! Look at our Middle Class post World War 2. What the middle class does is CONSUME. How did a lot of money get to the top 1%. They have the supply and the middle class has the demand. Supply driven if I'd say so. Do extensive research on who China's biggest suppliers are and you can profit big. Also obtain some foreign dividends (they pay much higher). Lastly, invest in some Gold. Acquiring a tangible asset is always a plus in my book. Unlike reserves and stocks which could fall off the fiscal cliff at any time!

#35     Sep 19, 2012
  6. Kay: Did he say anything to you?
    James Edwards: Yeah, that the world is coming to an end.
    Kay: Did he say when?

Without a timeframe, who cares?

#36     Sep 19, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

4-5 years, US Treasury markets will blow the fuck up. Mark it on your calender

#37     Sep 19, 2012
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

Amazingly, Non Thinker knows even less about economics than he does about trading...or grammar.

#38     Sep 19, 2012
  9. Noted.

#39     Sep 19, 2012
  10. Opulence

Opulence

Alex Jones has a lot to do with it since you posted a link to HIS site. A guy who takes a little bit of truth and sprinkle it with 99% bullshit to suit his agenda. I'm not mad at him though, he's a smart businessman.

I do believe, however, that we're headed for a crash at some point in the next few years. Everything is pointing towards that direction.

#40     Sep 21, 2012