Are we at a short term bottom?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Thats the way they sucker people like you in, you keep "thinking" you see light at the end of the tunnel and then when it never comes you have nothing left to do but drink your Jim Bean on your linoleum floor and wonder why oh why did the markets not rally like you thought.

#41     Mar 10, 2008
  2. afraid of gaps (on the way up). I do not trust opens the next morning when market is oversold or overbought.

Please my analysis tell me that bottom is near. No juice left or if any juice left it is not worth the squeese. Plus I made money yesterday (even if it was against yesterday's trend), so what should I second-guess myself?

#42     Mar 11, 2008
  3. Where is all the big reasoning and the big mouths of yesterday championing going short no matter what? Saying words such as falling knives, don't second guess the trend, and what have you?

I want you explanations today of what you were writing yesterday.

#43     Mar 11, 2008
  4. harkm

harkm

Are you a position trader or a day trader?

#44     Mar 11, 2008
  5. dnk

dnk

Hey RFT. I read your posts on market prediction. You are damn good. I wish I listened to you. How do you predict the market? I read other thread in which you made your other predictions. Could you put them in here? R they your predictions or someone pass them along to you? :p

#45     Mar 18, 2008