Are TSLA's bitcoin holdings in the red?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, Jul 19, 2021.

• Are TSLA's bitcoin holdings in the red?
    • My educated guess is YES.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, but they just mark their BTC holdings down to the current market price each quarter and keep cruising. It really doesn't mean a whole lot when they are holding for the long term.

johnarb likes this.
  2. taojaxx

taojaxx

I love that one: "Stick to your losers, sell your winners" is a recipe for wealth building right lol?
    Ever heard of two guys' work on the "Disposition effect". Check it out: Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky.
    Google it, you'll be glad you did. Thank me later.

virtusa likes this.
  3. You are applying a trading principle to an investing strategy. Pretty dumb comparing apples to oranges to promote some lame fuckin book

4. maxinger

maxinger

btc - quite a nice descending triangle formation.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Their purchase was supposedly around 32K. My bet is that they dumped a lot during the 35-40K days and they actually made money on it. We will know it in 2 weeks after the earnings released.

"Tesla was thought to have purchased Bitcoin at about $36,000, the price prevailing when the company announced its investment in February, but the price appears to have been closer to $32,000, based on its first-quarter financial filing."

6. taojaxx

taojaxx

Entertaining: Foul mouth 2-digit IQ simpleton popping up to berate the work of Nobel Prize recipients.
    Kindly return to your non-existence.

7. Cryptos are different , you know. HODL, and all. :)

I hadn't known until I recently read that BTC had at one time tanked from $32 to $.01. Now THAT'S HODL! :)

8. How do you feel having a "low iq" person still be ahead of you? Fuckin idiot.

And who cares if they are a Nobel Prize winner? It means nothing. A bunch of old people, like yourself, sitting around jackin each other off talking about how big of legends they are in their own mind.

Pipe down fuck pig.

EDIT: you must be that one idiot who kept saying "foul mouthed" when i found your dumbass in another thread being a retard. Next time, dont be a puss and change your name.

9. taojaxx

taojaxx

????
    What happened? Did you get lobotomized? Out of the psycho yard and no meds? Keyboard warrior overcompensating mediocrity through profanity.
    Frustrated beyond words. Needs urgent medical attention.
    Better things to do with my life than deal with deranged fruitcake. Get lost.
    Ignored.

#10     Jul 20, 2021