Are these statistics a legitimate point of concern for white Chicago residents?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jun 15, 2011.

A legitimate concern for white Chicagoans, or is the notion of a white issue racist?

1. Legitimate

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Racist

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And most of your threads and posts are negative towards conservatives and republicans. Just thought I would mention that.

#11     Jun 15, 2011
  2. Well it is a Politics & Religion forum.Thanks for pointing out that most of my posts are in fact about politics and not demonizing blacks and hispanics

#12     Jun 15, 2011
  3. Negative towards blacks and hispanics? I would say it's negative towards whites. How is the fact that white people are on the receiving end of the vast majority of violent crime while other groups are dishing it out "positive" towards white people? Maybe in your deranged mind that's the case?

At what point can white people express concern about the disproportionate amount of interracial violent crime that's directed about them without being called "racist"? Certainly many years ago when American blacks were regularly victimized by white people in violent crimes you wouldn't dare describe them as "racist" for noting it, or raising it as a "black issue". You wouldn't dare say that they were being "negative towards whites" for doing so. Yet if a white person dares to so much as express concern over the staggeringly disproportionate share of interracial violent crime directed at white people you call the "racist", and say they are from stormfront. What has to happen before white people can be concerned about being disproportionately raped, robbed and murdered in interracial violence? When will it be okay to say something? When will it not be "racist" anymore?

I'd genuinely be interested in your answer.

#13     Jun 15, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

As are his, race is about as "political" as it gets.

#14     Jun 15, 2011
  5. Thread after thread and post after post that demonize blacks and hispanics isn't political

#15     Jun 15, 2011
  6. Ah, so being concerned with issues affecting white people is "demonizing blacks and hispanics", and racial issues are "not political". Gotcha. Funny how that sword only seems to cut one way.

#16     Jun 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pointing out FACTS and REALITY is not demonizing. It's just...well...facts and reality. I don't expect you to understand let alone agree, you're a hard core liberal. You despise facts and reality.

#17     Jun 15, 2011
  8. Some might say he dodged the topic in an artful manner.

#18     Jun 15, 2011
  9. I told him I wasn't feeding his trolling.All he's trying to do is create anger and hate towards blacks and hispanics and he does it on a regular basis

#19     Jun 15, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Some, just not anyone I know.

#20     Jun 15, 2011