Are these rates any good???

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bbuff10, Dec 16, 2003.

1. That matches the ECHO office deal posted elsewhere here in "Pro Firms" area......interesting but ECHO's posting says payouts are 99% too (interesting detail)......... I'll just pony up the $25K...actually your statistically more likely to succeed properly capitalized anyway.

Sure your not "Dmitry"?

eurextrdr

#41     Dec 16, 2003
  2. Well I have to apologize. I got a PM giving me the name of the firm its real folks. The firm is headed by the Gambino Crime Family. Just Call 555-MOBS and ask for Fat Tony. The only thing is you have to pay 30% interest on your running average balance per month. Not a bad deal at all folks. When calling please have the names and addresses handy of any close family members so they may use them as leverage against you if you decide to skip out. Who said prop was dead!

#42     Dec 16, 2003
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

ECHOtrade is a sponsor at ET, permitted to promote/advertise, and there would be no benefit in assuming multiple aliases and hiding the name of the firm.

#43     Dec 17, 2003
  4. okwon

okwon

Have you checked the ECHO thread? The deal there is even better than the one posted here.

This is really not a "blow your mind" deal. You just need to learn how to shop around, talk to a bunch of firms/offices/managers, and not sit around and wait for some guy to PM you. You can get this type of deal, if not better at other places as well, especially if you do some decent volume, but even if you don't.

#44     Dec 17, 2003
  5. hype

hype

I would be interested to see if this is the real deal, Id like some more info please.

#45     Dec 17, 2003
  6. Have anyone noticed "Directnettrading" which was one
    of ET sponsors, the website no longer exists.

Anyone have idea what happened to them?

#46     Dec 18, 2003
  7. Yep, they didnt pay their bill and baron got screwed for 3 months of advertising bills from them. In other words this shit hole business (directnettrading) is out of business.

#47     Dec 18, 2003
  8. So everone here is gonna tell me that the offer he talked about was great? Call me crazy but with the exception of the ECN fees, this deal is not all that great!! I bet he is getting 90% payout at the best. Has to put up $5000. And if his capital contribution goes to 0 will have to put up more. Too me this deal sounds OK. But everyone here is making it sound so great

#48     Dec 18, 2003
  9. Have to agree with you..seems like most firms are offering these deals. The Assents, Hold Bros..come to mind. My trader friends who haven't fared well are seeking deals with no money down instead. From what I heard -- If you have the track record, some firms will accept you with no money down, and let you build up your capital to 5k and then pay you out. The profit pond looks like its shrinking.

#49     Dec 18, 2003
  10. Please read carefully before make any comments.

Who said this offer is cheap for licensed traders,
    We are talking about Sub LLC account for non-
    licensed traders, with this kind of offer i think it's
    realy cheap. Do you know of any better offer?
    well, i don't think you do

I wouldn't be surprised if licensed traders get
    $0.003-4 per share, because they have to share
    their profit and you have to trade big volume
    therefore more pressure on them.

#50     Dec 18, 2003