Are these pics of Sarah Palin real?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Perhaps if you were not a kindergarten dropout you would have learned that making fun of a person's physical appearance is about as low as it gets. And there you are.

Ridiculing someone's behavior or conduct, while perhaps not saintly, at least focuses on something over which there is choice and an element of control. However, you choose to remain ignorant, and therefore I am inclined to ridicule your choice. Do you see how that works? Unless, of course, your ignorance stems from congenital stupidity, in which case you and your caregivers have my condolences.

#31     Jul 10, 2009
  2. And you post it without delay.

#32     Jul 10, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The fist lady has NO control over her appearance? Maybe she could just lay off the fried chicken and pork rinds.

#33     Jul 10, 2009
  4. The never had anything to begin with, but when ur party has blown completely up, what else can u do?

#34     Jul 10, 2009
  5. I assume you refer to your significant other.

#35     Jul 10, 2009
  6. It would seem that Democrats and many Republicans are attacking Palin's intellectual credibility while some Republicans are attacking Michelle Obama's appearances?

No wonder the GOP is FUBAR.

#36     Jul 10, 2009
  7. You have to admit Michelle is really fat and uuugly compared to Sarah Palin.

#37     Jul 11, 2009
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Didn't you start this thread by posting photo shopped pics making fun of
    Palin's appearance?

A bunch of jobless welfare recipients criticizing the lady who became the Governor of Alaska .

Irony at it's finest

#38     Jul 11, 2009
  9. Not to mention the spelling.

#39     Jul 11, 2009
  10. Wallet

Wallet

Oppps my err.

Apologies for not taking the time to carefully inspect my reply to a person who obviously doesn’t have much of a life or occupation, seeing as they have over 9000 bullshit inflammatory posts on a trading forum.

#40     Jul 11, 2009