Are there serious Prop Trading firms in Canada

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderefe, May 18, 2015.

Are Proprietary firms for real in Canada?

Poll closed Nov 18, 2015.
  1. yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. traderjo

traderjo

LOL the spam master

#21     Oct 1, 2019
  2. Be careful MGB trading firm, they won't give back deposie and won't pay you. Trading with MGB firm is really dangerous. I didn't get money back from MGB after deposit and they give the excuse that is broker's problem. Even i didn't get any account to trade. So everyone have to be careful.....MGB firm really a liar firm.

#22     Apr 3, 2020
  3. As all of the others , their webpage has no address or contacts. never send money to scams like that.
    The address that appears on a web search: 61 West Island, Montreal, Quebec H6J 8H6 is an empty lot.
    no phone, no name.
    not good

#23     Apr 4, 2020
  4. I am still searching for a decent prop firm in Montreal.

One with a real address, phone number, and a contact name.

Once bitten, twice shy.

#24     Apr 4, 2020
  5. MichalTr

MichalTr

What about ARB group ? It's in fact arcade, but it's normal prop (or at least was)

#25     Apr 10, 2020
  6. At least it has an address.
    Once all the virus problem is over I think I'll drop in in them.

#26     Apr 10, 2020
  7. MichalTr

MichalTr

I know that company and there was everything ok with them. But it was some years ago. So I don't know how it looks now.

#27     Apr 10, 2020
  8. do you know what the requierements are to trade with them?

#28     Apr 10, 2020
  9. MichalTr

MichalTr

Long time ago you just needed to have some experience (in my country they took ppl, who were working in other props, I'm not sure about ppl from the outside, but I think it was very possible). I know that after time for new ppl they change scheme to arcade mode, 15-25k deposit, and you get good commission structure and good capital leverage. The split was good, 65-35, 70-30 something like that. They were focused mostly on spreads but I think it was possible to trade other things. About tech, they were using CQG as I remember. Just call them and ask. Or send them e-mail.

But I presume that you have anything to offer ? You are not one of those guys, who think that without live statement (or anything that can persuade to give you a chance), someone will give them money to trade (without depo) ???

#29     Apr 11, 2020
  10. You can try Montreal Trading Group.

#30     May 7, 2020