Are there indicators that help spot breakouts?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by crgarcia, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Check this out:

[​IMG]

The next post will show how the three freguencies give you the circled SCORES yo see on the chart.

#21     Jul 27, 2008
  2. the 0 through 7 binary scoring system that links price volume and sentiment.

sorry it won't show up without opening attachment. One more try:

[​IMG]

its a word doc so I guess they do not work on ET.

anhyway you can see the frequencies doubling as you go from price to volume to A/D (Accumulation /Distribution). roughly speaking accumulation is a long and Distribution is a short.

I read the duck post where he says I am commenting on the price only thread. I am commenting and I am suggesting how people get to price only.

The last two posts are also an example of my thinking. Waht you see is a cycling chart of price that shows the score for each part of the cycle. I find that idea to be quite straight forward and it includes three direct independent variables of the market in all possible combinations.

Think about it.

Then in this chart I show in binary 1 and o's how the first derivative of price and volume and the time rate of change of Sentiment work together in a PERFECTLY symmetric sequencing.

As a matter of fact it took me four months of work to derve this scoring algorithm and I did it to try, yet one more time, to futher explain the harmonious relation ships of the independent variables of the stock market.

What can be noticed that this and the other charts I put up so far in this thread are all orignal and iunique to my way of supporting those who wish to get very wealthy so they can do what I want people to do most of all.

That is: help others by teaching them and help others by giving money to help solve local problems.

I get a lot od BS here from all sorts of people. they do not seem to be passing forwards knowledge, skills and experience. they probably do not have money to contribute to solve local problems.

the congress just discovered that the military and the VA failed to give any information to returning vets (from the reserves, national guard and those doing duty cycles) regarding health services. I feel that our foundation is addressing that 24/7 by making the connections for these guys when the DOD and Congress is screwing it up. Post traumatic stress as a consequence of multiple duty cycles is way up. Vets can't get mental health services. So far one of our board members has been to Germany twice to kick ass on getting the returning guys equipped to have their right fulfilled. stffing stinks and the guys who live here are in rural cowboy land. there are no VA hospitals in the first place. they ned clinical services and they need them now. It is just a case of getting the word out making connections and paying for what they need until the DOD and VA get off their asses.

If you make some money using this stuff HELP A VET WHO HAS POST TRAUMATIC PROBLEMS. He may not know very well why his return isn't working out but his family is in need too and they need mental health services too.. Pay their way for a while with profits. think of it as taking money out of huge pools of capital every day of the week and putting the dollars to work getting something important done.

Do you want me to post a chart showing these interconnections too? This place is fucked up and some help is needed fro people who deserve it.

#22     Jul 27, 2008
  3. ehorn

ehorn

I do see these effects - albeit dimly at the moment but there are subconscious connectons occuring here.

Whoa, I am still driving in the slow lane :D Is 7 1/4 years arbitrary or is the number derived from others along the same path?

Nah, he thought you were dogging the PA journal out of anger or jealousy or something and I mentioned that I did not percieve it to be such, as you have affirmed.

P.S. here is the pic extracted from the doc. If you wish to modify the post.

#23     Jul 27, 2008
  4. That helps a lot. I was past the 30 min rule for the original.

#24     Jul 27, 2008
  5. cgar

cgar

What do you mean by sentiment?How are you measuring and tracking it?

#25     Jul 27, 2008
  6. Isn’t this just an super overly complicated illustration of price falling with volume also falling… setting up a buy on the next pivot that is supported by volume?? And so if volume doesn’t support price, you would not buy or may even fade a pivot or break out…….. Isn‘t it?? Because that’s what this looks like to me……. With a bunch of Christmas decorations added.

#26     Jul 27, 2008
  7. 7 1/4 was humor; I have to cut that out I guess.

Once a Mayan guide gave me my money back...wrong observations in Chizinitsa.. we rented a single engine plane and flew out of Cozumel over to the peninsula daily. I had an amulet that was key to the viewing holes in that observatory.

The Mayans ran four concurrent calendars of frequencies similar to price, volume and A/D plus a vernier.

We are finishing their last price cycle and so are the other three coming to their last segments. the price is 5120 long in years and the last date coincides with the 26,000 year wobble cycle of our planet which comes when the sun centers in the galaxy. It will be fun to experience since it is less than 4 years away.

When I was running two divisions of UCSC I used to steal way through the archeology research labs of Penn to get to the cafeteria there. I could do math in the Mayan system of numeration and read the glifs. Berlin has the best "books", however. All but four were burned by the conquizers. In college I learned a classes ID numbers each year when they were freshman so I got to be able to handle "sequences".

This upcoming event is 21DEC12 which is also the shortest day. A wobble then will be fun to experience and in Mayan terms it is the last day. The Book shows on the last page a lot of water (right side vertical) as I remember from the 70's.

The pryamid (Chitz)on this yearly day shows a snake shadow that crawls down the north stairs (91 steps) as it reaches the bottom it goes into a snake head from the rear of the head and then goes to ground. Architechturally this is a nice design and shows good construction details. The sighting requirements are demanding. the ball courts have thirteen detectable echos due to its parallel nature.

Trading is just fun and so very productive. These huge pools were built for extracting. My mind is a delight to use as RTH comes along every day. this isn't exactly making a snake go down 91 steps but when using finite sets (these CERTAINTY things I speak of) in a four part routine (MADA).

So jem doesn't "get it". Bring up a 30 min chart on a high beta stock. Look at ten weeks sprad across a couple of screens. See thye catenaries just like an undulating snake day after day.

Q charts calls it unusual volume to name a column on their lists. Admittedly they do not know shinola but finally after 50 years somone has a column that divides daily cummulative volume by a 65 day average.. We need some Mayan programmers building platform so people can see the markets.

Jem has not watched the snake in the unusual volume column once. Neither has susanaDT nor garcia. when you sort unusual volumne and a stockis coming out of DU; you only have an hour and 1/2 to buy before price starts to climb the chart.

Here is a day at the end. Look at who is at the top by unusual volume. Notice that there is some associated price change.

[​IMG]

This is 12:56 and the close is 1:00.

By reading "Putting the Pieces Together" You see what is held at the end of the day and what was traded during the day.

Unusual volume brings the creme to the top of your Universe.

So Jem doesn't get it. He just doesn't get what the market offers and how tools allow a person to take the offer. That is the way it is for people whose mind's operate they way they do. My mind was like everyone else's at one point. Now through neuroplasticity and drills it is different. Drills need to be done to use tools to make money.

#27     Jul 27, 2008
  8. ehorn

ehorn

My observation is that it is demonstrating a binary system of the markets operation for a given price cycle. Some sharp person may use this in conjunction with the scoring matrix to develop a nice ATS. Or, as you say, it could be viewed as an "overly complicated illustration" to demonstrate pivot points.

I will take a moment and redress and restate a comment from one of the attachments...

Code:
    What happens when a person uses his mind to draw this?  
    He comes to a better consciousness of markets.  

Whats happens if a person cannot allow himself to consider this?
    Nothing happens

I do agree though, the "Christmas decorations" make for a nice presentation don't they. lol

#28     Jul 27, 2008
  9. (the following is an intercepted message from outer space)

**** Greetings Grob**""**** We Have been receiving your transmissions from planet earth******""**You are to terminate your mission and return to the mother ship immediately >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ***the drilling we have implanted in your cerebellum through neuroplasticity is not fuctioning to capacity*******your communication with the earthlings is scrambled>>>>>>>
    .....>>>>>>>>the 26,000 yr wobble cycle is approaching the center vortex********* you are to return to the ship^^^^ repeat^^^ you are to return to the ship<<<<<<<<

:p

#29     Jul 27, 2008
  10. sorry jack, you included the wrong picture. I think THIS was your intended graphic explaining how you trade:

[​IMG]

#30     Jul 27, 2008