Are there anybody who trades for living?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Valery, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Valery

Valery

I am contemplating trading for living. Could somebody who is trading forex for living share his (her) expirience, thoughts about this?
    thank you
    Valery

2. Make sure you get a D.O.T. approved crash helmet.

3. WD40

WD40

4. Rhett

Rhett

I'm thinking about the same. What is your background? Been trading for long?

5. !!!!!!!!SHILL WARNING!!!!!!!!

6. Joab

Joab

IF your serious FORGET the Forex markets... in 25 years I only have know 2 people that trade the currencies for a living and they both work for banks.

The only shot you have, especially for a newbie is the Stock market and there is plenty of info in here on HOW to trade it.

7. This place is full of pikers I wouldnt trust my life decsion on this bunch mate. Better going to vegas than doing that

8. Consider widening your circle of contacts :p

9. sg20

sg20

Check out Forexfactory, most of the guys there trade fx for a living. Paper trades until you are competent and have all of the instruments required to be successful; money management, discipline, strategies...It takes about two years or longer but worth it.

sg20

10. I do trade forex for a living. I have 2 strategies that are very great. First is using Steve Nison 3lb chart and second using statistical analysis.

#10     Apr 15, 2008