Are there any True Wall street traders on this site

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by lasner, Dec 15, 2009.

1. You mean like Bear Stearns or Lehman?

#51     Dec 22, 2009
  2. Little boy, you haven't got a clue. Your statement is quite ironic considering your thread starting post.

Obviously the concept eludes you. Only pompous idiots would start proclaiming all over this site about their "True Wall Street trader" employment. When it comes to message boards such as these, that type of info is generally on a need to know basis. And fools like you do not need to know.

Sure he is. He must trade USD for coffee, which his bosses require. And he is lying to you so that you keep kissing his ass and hug his nuts.

But since you're so quick to call others "dipshit", why don't you tell us about your great status? Unemployed living at home with mommy & daddy would be my guess.

#52     Dec 22, 2009
  3. sjfan

sjfan

This is the kind of attitude that separates the professionals from retail.

Keep thinking that your realized pnl tell you how you are doing... meanwhile, the actually professionals are constantly asking whether their realized pnl reflect what they ought to be doing and what they said they were going to do.

It should be quite apparent to anyone who's not trading out of their living rooms who on this board is actually in the front office.

#53     Dec 22, 2009
  4. lasner

lasner

What do you do for a living?

#54     Dec 22, 2009
  5. lasner

lasner

I think this site is great for entertainment...but I don't think you will ever learn anything about trading from it.

#55     Dec 22, 2009
  6. jorgez

jorgez

You have got it.

But it is also a great site to learn how not to trade

#56     Dec 22, 2009
  7. Lasner I didn't want to say anything, but with every post you make, you make a bigger fool of yourself.

#57     Dec 22, 2009
  8. Not much else needs to be said. This thread should make its way to Chit Chat by the end of the day.

#58     Dec 22, 2009
  9. Redneck

Redneck

Agreed

RN

#59     Dec 22, 2009
  10. And then placed opposite trade of what you learn, then you become a successfully trader. :p

#60     Dec 22, 2009