Are there any Trading Educators that work?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by barkingcat99, Feb 6, 2009.

1. OP - PM me if you want a recommendation.

I know of two profitable traders that offer their screen live to watch during the day via WebEx, or on demand to watch replays at your leisure. They are not selling anything other than offering the chance to watch them trade. They are very helpful in explaining why they are taking the trades that they are taking. They are not selling a strategy nor are they a "trading room". Think of it as the ability to sit next to a profitable trader and observe.

I have no affiliation with any of them, just satisfied at the no-nonsense approach these guys offer. You can preview their videos on YouTube also for free.

Again, so I don't promote anyone publicly, PM me for details if you want.

#51     Feb 10, 2009
  2. For anyone that wants to report this ruse, here is the contact information.

Charles Ricci
    Information Officer

Division of Enforcement
    U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
    Three Lafayette Centre
    1155 21st St., N.W.
    Washington, DC 20581

(866) 366-2382 Toll Free

(202) 418-5391

(202) 418-5519 Fax

cricci@cftc.gov

#52     Feb 10, 2009
  3. Now that's more like it.

#53     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Check out sgomez858 on You Tube. That is what real trading looks like.

#54     Feb 10, 2009
  5. Geoff36

Geoff36

Wrinkly old Manischewitz back from passover already? How was the $.79 grape wine?

You troll, I make money, Mr. Director of Shilling for PukeTick. Hope the crumbs can help stop the grumbling in your belly old man.

#55     Feb 10, 2009
  6. barkingcat,

this is why people on ET "attack" timextrader (and the 4 other nics) he/she/it uses.

Here is an email he sent to me YESTERDAY.

"Don't bother. No one cares. I'm gettiing bored busting you up and besides, I'm off to London tomorrow morning."

YOU do not have to be an investigator with a background in exposing liars---just use a little reasoning.

Have you ever gone on an overseas trip from NYC to London.

Would you actually be able to open up your computer and post a message to ET every 15 minutes?

C'mon now, think?

No hailing a cab? No grabbing a bus to the parking lot? No going through security? No waiting in line?

Just posting away on ET?

No actually boarding a plane? No landing? No going through customs? No getting to the hotel? No checking into the hotel?

No damn sleep?

Just posting and posting on ET.

Of course only about 5 people from ET emailed me and pointed this out. The rest of you missed it?

And you are BIG TIME TRADERS?

How do you figure out the markets if a moron like timex can take you for a ride?

Now watch this turkey give you all kinds of backup excuses to backpedal out of his self deprecating statements.

The limo driver picked me up at the door. I have special James Bond clearance to go through JFK security. I wore a disguise.
    The hotel people picked me up.

I have been trained by a gumshoe to go 4 days without sleep.

Now picture me questioning this clown at the precinct interview room. The technique is to agree with him. Tell him you now believe he was able to communicate all those times on his trip to London.

Then you drop the bomb for which he has no answer.

"If indeed it was possible to constantly post your mindless drivel every 15 minutes on ET on your trip to London ..........

Why the hell did you go to London so you can post on ET? Why didn't you stay at 51 MacDougal street and post all day?

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)
    CC: Al Green
    http://www.profitnavigation.com/

#56     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Hey warrenjeffs66 scumbag,

Better run outside punk, the repo guy is outside again towing your car away.

Why are you ashamed to use timextrader you lunatic?

Oh he is in London.

Go crotch lick a werewolf, haha---I like that one.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)
    CC: Al Green
    http://www.profitnavigation.com/

#57     Feb 10, 2009
  8. I can not believe the mindless drivel that comes out of Alex and Geoff of Puretick. Any new trader that happens to roll through this forum is immediately put off by their totally moronic diatribes. The amount of ABSOLUTE SHIT that they both constantly come up with is unbelievable. As a new trader if I wasn't hesitant with system sellers like PURETICK I defininately am now. Who in their right mind would invest time and energy with idiots that go on and on and on and on and on and on and on throughtout almost every thread in this site. How much time do you guys dedicate to this fricking forum?????????????????

Is it possible to have a forum without a bloody obvious advertiser constantly warbling on over and over and over. How much does Puretick pay?

#58     Feb 13, 2009
  9. Alice,

How many times do I have to tell you this?

A search on Google will tell you 51 Macdougal street is a hole-in-the-wall mom and pop maildrop that also sells sodas for $.75.

The owners who are in their 70's, live upstairs.

Sarah Jessica Parker has a box there, but she doesn't live there. LOL

And neither do I.

But since your so obessesed with learning where I actually reside, I'll give you a hint.

15 West 53 Street

Stop by any time you're in town.

The doormen are kind to wino bums in pink pants with urine stains on them.

#59     Feb 13, 2009
  10. barkingcat,

A cursory review of the ET site will demonstrate that Alice is the ONLY advertiser that not only spams like mad, but also believes that acting like a lying, raving lunatic will build his customer base.

He thinks that's "nifty."

Just like he thinks it's fine to steal other traders' calls from his room that are winners and claim them as his own in his Performance table.

"Please note that the trades contained in the conditional performance results were not executed for one trading account. SOME TRADES ARE BASED ON PRICES COMMUNICATED TO US BY OTHER TRADERS WHO WERE ABLE TO ENTER THE TRADES BASED ON PRICES THAT WERE PREVALENT AT THE TIME A TRADE SIGNAL WAS GENERATED. In esscance, our users themselves create these results. Nifty!"

I think a better word is Larceny, not Nifty.

#60     Feb 13, 2009