Are there any Trading Educators that work?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by barkingcat99, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Stop trying now to weasel out of what you said and do a rope-a-dope.

Fact: YOU WERE IN THE ROOM A YEAR BEFORE YOU EEKED OUT A MEASLEY PROFIT.

THAT TELLS US THE PERFORMANCE AS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE IS COMPLETE BS.

Wait till Alex reads that, he might just pull down your pants and spank your tushie.

#41     Feb 10, 2009
  2. Inane, assinine and dishonest reply in typical PukeTick fashion.

Why spend $3600/year or $7000/week for Alice's private douching to learn how to use 3 indicators on TradeStation that you can learn for FREE by merely searching the Internet?

What do you learn in that room? All I see in the transcripts is Alice belching "am I good or what."

Alice claimed 4100 people took a trial and all he has to show for it is 150 members. The place is a revolving door: you come in it with money in your account and leave with none.

People don't join trading rooms to learn anything. They join to MAKE MONEY PERIOD from the calls. END OF DISCUSSION.

PukeTick, a ruse if there ever was one.

Perfomance is hyped by Geoff's own admission.

Case closed.

#42     Feb 10, 2009
  3. Those are ALEX's trading calls. Not mine. Example: We have 300 users. If you wanted a true accurate picture of each trader then every single user would have to post their trades every day. If you follow Alex's recommendations you will 100% make money. I can make that claim all day long.

The track record posted on the site is what Alex did in his account. For example. Today we called a short and 2 users went long. Why? Don't ask me. I'm not a psychoanalyst. People are impatient. They don't follow directions. They slack off. They want to take a $5000 account and trade 3 contracts. They make every error under the sun. I was the same way.

We want to be independent. I have not met anyone who is exempt from this.

The best way to follow that track record 100% is to put money in Alex's Profit Navigation fund. Our room is for people who stirve for more then automation. For those people who want to learn to trade on their own.

You can keep searching for the holy grail but I've found it and it's just hard work and diligence. People on here get so mad when you tell them that. Sorry if you don't like this. That just means your lazy.

Gotta get to the gym.

Geoff
    =====
    aka Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin http://PureTick.com

#43     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Go to the gym and don't come back here.

You are spamming for your employer PukeTick and its fearless duster crop flyboy Alice (reminds me of Snoopy).

And you are advertising for Profit Navigation too, which by the way is not Alice's fund; it's Al Green's and Alice hasn't traded live yet for it.

We will see how Alice really trades when Green lets him off the nipple of trading known as a simulator.

May God have mercy on his clients' accounts.

#44     Feb 10, 2009
  5. I heard that Alex only has one ball. Apparently, he lost one in a steak knife "sales accident" in the early 90s. That would explain his "I hate the world" outlook.:D

#45     Feb 10, 2009
  6. And also explains why he'd rather be posting on ET into the late evening instead of servicing Mrs. Polakski.

#46     Feb 10, 2009
  7. That is a lie and there is absolutely no proof whatsoever to back that up.

In fact, Alice has done everything possible to avoid making that claim because he knows that is FALSE and doesn't want the CFTC/NFA auditing that performance.

Stop lying at every turn with grandiose bullshit, or I will file a complaint with the CFTC for misleading and false advertising on your part.

The last cheat in the Guru business--the joker who operated Trading Zoo--was forced to close up because of false claims about his website performance.

Alice, I know you read these posts.

You can receive a $250,000 fine and be forced to close your nursery school for washed-out traders and ignorant noobs (dba PukeTick) for the remarks your partner just made if they prove to be false.

And we all know you can't afford that, by dint of the fact you live in a 1000 sq. ft. garden apartment with no garage or backyard in Royersford.

#47     Feb 10, 2009
  8. Geoff,

One more thing.

I made a screenshot of your post before you edited it.

The one that says you guarantee 100% that anyone who trades Alice's calls will make money.

Yes, I have it, right here on my desktop.

It is grist for the CFTC/NFA mill.

Thank you for making my part time hobby--exposing snake oil shops like yours--a whole lot of fun.

I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

#48     Feb 10, 2009
  9. haha you amuse me. Because you haven't traveled to Spain do you think it doesn't exist? There is a ton of proof. My Honda which I bought with trading profits is one. Witnesses, statements, right now we have a student in the office watching Alex trade. Unless you think we paid her to keep quiet. haha
    Ok so I didn't buy a Benz but I'm content. Put a few bucks in Alex's managed fund. Watch it grow. Or dont, doesn't really effect me. Just keep pretending the world is flat. :) Good forward positive thinking :)

You had a trial on the site, you refused to log on and check it out. You instead spent all your time posting on ET. You must really have no life.

Geoff
    =====
    aka Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin http://PureTick.com

#49     Feb 10, 2009
  10. mintaka

mintaka

#50     Feb 10, 2009