Are there any Trading Educators that work?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by barkingcat99, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Geoff36 and timextrader,

Why don't you just merge with the other one? Same dialogue. Same poor vocabulary.

Same person.

Oh I get it, if you come on and fight your enemies with 2 names it makes you feel that you have support from the ET community.

Wow slick.

I guess that comes from talking to yourself on the subway, and watching people smile at you.

I got news. It is a nervous smile. They are afraid a bad look will bring out a machine gun from under your rain coat.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)
    CC: Al Green
    http://www.profitnavigation.com/

PS all trades in the room called today were profitable

#31     Feb 9, 2009
  2. It's weird how all these guys from Puretick constantly attack Rolextrader. He sure must have gotten under your 'skins' (the use of plural incase there is actually a bunch of you).

I appreciated your advice Rolextrader as it was straight forward and had no upsell. I feel a forum where employees of companies such as Puretick offer advice is a bit laughable.

I came to this forum only to get advice. Thanks to redneck trader, giant dog, mnna, geoff36, bbqbbq and also once again rolextrader. Much appreciated.

BC

#32     Feb 10, 2009
  3. Forum

Forum

Hey no problem, glad this old forum could help out...but remember PureTick helps keep me going!

#33     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Geoff36

Geoff36

I agree. I appreciate your candour and humbleness.

Without those bastions such as rolextrader; vile, wrinkly scum like Mandy and PukeTick could run rampant.

Thank you again rolextrader. A tip of the hat to you.

Good day.

#34     Feb 10, 2009
  5. :D LMAO, always a good chuckle in this place.

Thanks guys, trade well tomorrow. :)

#35     Feb 10, 2009
  6. Pathetic and so sad.

Alex: a 59 year old divorced drunk who lives in a 1000 square foot apartment with no garage or backyard Royersford, and, according to PukeTick's website, trades on a simulator, playing ring around the rosy with me.

I'm really touched.

Listen lushmouth.

Since you have so much clout on ET, ask the mods to check out my IP and Geoff36 and if they are the same, I give ET permission to block our IPs from entering the site.

Go ahead, do something usefull for once in your Godforesaken life and report back.

#36     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Your welcome and best of everything in health and trading.

#37     Feb 10, 2009
  8. Of course there are educators that work.
    But, not one that will work quickly in 2 weeks like everyone on ET desires. Even with Alex's program it took me over a year to become profitable. So it must be a scam. So everyone will go to every book, room and program and become completely confused until giving up or getting serious. Its a vicious cycle and I have been part of it as well. You only see things clearly after the fact. Any good medical school takes multiple years.. why do traders want to become profitable in 2 months? Haven't seen it yet. Don't think I will ever.

Geoff
    =====
    aka Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin http://PureTick.com

#38     Feb 10, 2009
  9. Thank you for SPAMMING this thread Mr. Lay with your self serving comments.

Your revelations raise the following points:

WHY DID IT TAKE YOU A YEAR TO GET PROFITABLE IF ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS YOU SIMPLY FOLLOW ALEX'S CALLS?

ACCORDING TO THE WEBSITE'S PERFORMANCE, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN PROFITABLE IMMEDIATELY AND HAD A BANNER YEAR.

Thank you also for coming clean and giving us prima facie evidence that those numbers are NOT even remotely achievable, even by you, a moderator.

PukeTick, a ruse now exposed by its own partner.

Case closed.

#39     Feb 10, 2009
  10. Your welcome!! Even though you are joking around, I feel like giving out real answers in case someone actually wishes to learn to trade: A few reasons

1) I am not a clone of Alex. What if Alex died? Or crashed his plane. I wanted to be able to trade like him. Not just blindly follow an entry buzzer like a sheep.

2) We have guys join with no charts and do that. They make money but learn nothing. If your trading with no rhyme or reason, you'll eventually blow up.

3) There are 3 calls, long short or flat. You'd have to be a complete jackass to mess that up. But understanding the setup (trend line break, retracement, trigger etc) Is more important to me as I am more interested in self education and development of my mind. Money isn't everything.

4) It takes most traders multiple years to become self sufficient, so I'm not ashamed or sad at your comments.

I'm sorry you are losing money trading. You can keep trying to break my spirit though. It probably wont work since I'm pretty jovial.

Gotta get to the gym for DZ. Have a great Tue.

Geoff
    =====
    aka Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin http://PureTick.com

#40     Feb 10, 2009