Are there any Trading Educators that work?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by barkingcat99, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Ribs

Ribs

if you are who I think you are

you've done the world a service

thankless job indeed

99% would have given up long ago

#11     Feb 8, 2009
  2. You're welcome.

I agree. PukeTick is one of the most egregious of the lot.

#12     Feb 8, 2009
  3. Actually, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the OP who said you had a track record.

Are you reading minds now or something? If you could read minds, something tells me you'd be doing a little better than you currently are in the markets.

Unless....you are also barkingcat, which....seems pretty obvious.

#13     Feb 8, 2009
  4. Geoff36

Geoff36

You are obviously poor if you think that. I am a doctor and i know what it takes to be a trader successfully.

You obviously cater to my sense of humour with your ignorant posts.

I'll be sure to toss some breadcrumbs your way next time I see you standing on 18th street asking for change.

#14     Feb 8, 2009
  5. Ribs

Ribs

GEEZ where are your ethics :(

medical ethics, bedside manner

WHERE IS YOUR CLASS

not sayin I got any, but yoouuuuu

#15     Feb 8, 2009
  6. Hey Forum,

It is totally amazing how these things degenerate into a slanging match between people. I was only looking for advice on trading training programs. Thanks again rolextrader & GCSICLRBC. Anyone else have any tangible advice regarding my initial post versus just criticism I'd love to hear it.

BC

#16     Feb 9, 2009
  7. vingbel

vingbel

I agree with you BC99. Proper training and education is the most valuable tool one has when entering any profession, including trading. It doesn't guarantee success or talent, but it's the starting point of any career.

I have received some valuable info her on ET and I have been insulted, too, for believing in education.

Anyway, if you get any good responses, PM me. Somewhere out there are good teachers who love to teach, even if they can't do. Remember, ignore the naysayers, because they've never had a good teacher who may not be a good practitioner.

#17     Feb 9, 2009
  8. Forum

Forum

Hey BC, how have you been?

#18     Feb 9, 2009
  9. Sorry Grumpy Old Man.

#19     Feb 9, 2009
  10. Geoff36

Geoff36

Yes a grumpy old man indeed! A grumpy, poor, divorced, old man wearing Depends and hoping for his daughter to bring him his applesauce. Ring the little applesauce bell thedarkness, your daughter can't hear you because your nursing home is too close to the railroad track.

He should stay out of these type threads and let those of us profesionals who have experience with vendors answer the questions.

Good day to you.

#20     Feb 9, 2009