Are there any Trading Educators that work?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by barkingcat99, Feb 6, 2009.

1. They had better sign up fast since we will be raising our rates.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#151     Aug 24, 2009
  2. You seem to spend a lot of time making claims of profitability,. Why don't you just post real money account results and be done with it ? Why keep arguing ?

#152     Aug 25, 2009
  3. You have not been following.

I make no claims of profitability. The ET idiots worry about that.

My claim is that I can help lots of traders improve their TRADING.

If you log into my trading room you will learn that I tell traders that improving their trading and eventually becoming a professional trader will be about as difficult as going to Yale Law School.

From that, the assholes on ET say:

So can you PROVE THAT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET CAN MAKE MONEY BY FOLLOWING ALEX'S TRADING CALLS?

I tell them that I have improved the odds but probably will NEVER BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE THAT EVEN 50% of the traders achieve professional results.

PROBABLY 60% WILL FAIL.

THAT MR. HOMBRE WAS MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE ON ET IN 2006.

TO THAT SOME ASSHOLE SAID:

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE TRADERS PROFITABLE AND YOU ARE CHARGING $299.00 PER MONTH, THEN YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST.

AND I TOLD HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF.

AND THE BATTLES BEGAN.

THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO WERE RIPPED OFF BY THE MANY SCAM ARTISTS THAT POPULATE THESE SITES. Of course they can no longer find these clowns.

So I am a popular target.

Why?

Because I have longevity.

And I am accessible.

I love the skeptics.

I love the challenge.

Here is a quote by a guy who also loved challenges, and never backed down from an argument.

Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.

George S. Patton

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#153     Aug 25, 2009
  4. Here is another idiot demanding proof.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from GiantDog:

I would like to see you prove you own an airplane. Now let's see if you have the balls to do it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously that is pretty easy to do. I have done it.

Yet I will still get idiots who then say:

Duhhhhh, prove it again.

After a while you get pretty tired proving stuff. At least I do.

You try it.

Let's say you have a trading room. You make 5 calls per day.

You do it in real time.

Ten people witness you do it every single day.

Then some drunk challenges you:

He says "You are a liar. Those ten people confirming what you said are liars too. NOW PROVE IT TO ME."

Then you say: "Come into my trading room and I will prove it."

The drunk says "That will not be good enough, send me a written report."

You do that.

The drunk says "I don't believe that report. You forged it. Give me real proof." And he pukes.

At that time wouldn't you say "I really don't need to prove anything to a drunken bastard like you."

Put it this way. I have 167 paid members in my trading room. About 6 on ET who have never been a member, never will, don't believe anything anyone says, are pretty unsophisticated and are assholes saying I have to quell their skepticism.

I say "Screw all 6 of them. I really don't need their business."

So then a successful person logs in. He or she sees me tell the 6 morons that if they want "proof" they can check out Puretick.

To a successful person that sounds logical, CHECK IT OUT FOR ONESELF.

Then he or she hears the 6 losers "we have never been in your room but we have this mystical knowledge that you can not possibly ever help anyone improve their trading performance and you do not call trades in real time."

The successful person says "Hmmmm that sounds pretty stupid. Guess I will check out Puretick. I can afford the $29.00. I am certainly not going to buy the distorted logic of 6 morons. I can find out Wednesday morning if this guy is on the level or not---I really do not need to hire a CPA firm. I am not that helpless."

That is the trader I want to prove things to, not the 6 morons.

But without the 6 morons questionning me, I would never be able to present such a valid argument. You see I think many people are skeptical at first. They have a right to be.

But when they see such skepticism carried to such frightening proportions it makes them laugh at their own skepticism. They lose their fear.

It is not like I am saying "Give me every dollar you ever owned so I can make you rich." I am saying can you afford $29.00 to check this out. It is like buying a trading book. Have you ever bought a trading book that did not help you?

Probably.

Did you try to kill the author? Probably not.

You moved on.

I am either going to help you.

Or I am not.

If not, find someone else.

If so you may be saying something like:

15:59:22 {leboeuf_s} Thanks ! Alex/Caj, nice and green for today. C U all on monday.
    16:02:21 {RoboCop} I have an Anek stop
    16:07:06 {roger_in_kc} been in room since monday at noon. seems that nearly every called trade is green
    15:23:14 {hammer} Thanks Alex, taking my green and running. Everyone have a great day
    15:23:05 {Chubs} up 465 bucks
    15:23:06 {eztrader3} good
    15:23:06 {veetek} great chubs
    15:23:08 {AlexLW} great job Chub
    15:23:09 {Chubs} thanx guys
    15:23:13 {grumpy1} nice chubbs
    15:28:41 {prospero:machoman} alex just want to thank you for the last 5 months of trading.been profitable everyday
    15:28:46 {PK} Green for the day. Going for lunch!! Have a great day!
    15:29:56 {phil7<EN>} green for me too; thanks Alex!
    15:32:41 {Skip} 3:30...green...lights out
    15:38:05 {Crussell} thanks Alex, see you tommorow
    15:40:53 {Rally} Better today 1K the right way - see all in morning
    15:41:34 {Skip} attababy rally 15:41:55 {flytrade<NL>} up $450 today. I'm improving on profit, getting less drawdown
    15:42:09 {Mucko} that is good flytrade
    15:42:38 {flytrade<NL>} thanks guys. It's Belgian beer time here.
    15:43:59 {Agentcdh} good night here too, had a pretty good day, missed my target by $75!!
    15:47:13 {Mucko} if you made 600 and give back 100, really that is not bad
    15:47:15 {Mucko} just stop 15:47:25
    15:47:49 {Mucko} its about keeping the dough
    16:01:51 {MacD} Thank You ! Alex, another +1500 in the bank. C u tomorrow.

16:10:36 {prospero:Jackie} Alex, thanks...you are great...really appreciate the room!
    15:30:33 {prospero:Bacuda} Alex nice trading day..
    15:30:44 {prospero:Bacuda} and a monday too
    15:26:45 {prospero:2_Short_Anointed_to_Trade<EN>} +18
    15:26:54 {prospero:persistent_Green_Bastard_Ayal<EN>} 6+
    15:26:56 {prospero:persistent_Green_Bastard_Ayal<EN>} 14+
    15:26:56 {prospero:hitter} filled 12

11:28:20 {Duke} alex - gonna resign for another year soon, maybe send you & caj champagne - july for me looks like an all time equity high on my account
    11:28:42 {Duke} "re-sign" not resign

When I see that stuff, don't you think it elevates my ego just a tad.

Think about it. I am gonna let one or two ET jealous newbies stop me from trading?

When I see what my real clients say about Puretick as compared to what outsiders say, that is the only thing that counts.

A prospective Puretick client wants to see what my actual clients say about us, NOT WHAT YOU SAY.

Come into the PURETICK TRADING ROOM and ask Duke and our other active clients what they think. If I am lying I will give you your money back.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#154     Aug 25, 2009
  5. Nice work losing money AGAIN in July at Profit Navigation, where the trades are REAL and made by you.

Here's a good idea for you to propose to Al Green. Since you clearly can't trade, just make calls and let one of your members take those trades for PN.

#155     Aug 27, 2009
  6. How about this.

You apologize to the cancer victims you have insulted and I will actually answer that very important question above.

Or maybe better. I will get Al Green to answer that question.

The truth will knock your socks off.

And traders will really know just how good I am.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#156     Aug 29, 2009

7. You mean the truth below ?

And this is what REAL PROFITS in your managed account are saying

[​IMG]

APRIL : -0.82 %

MAY : -1.60 %

JUNE : 0.25 %

JULY : -1.78 %

ANNUAL RATE OF RETURN : - 3.9 %

AMAZING , ALEXSCAMSKI , YOU ARE HITTING A NEW RECORD LOSING MONTH , ANYONE wanting to learn how , please sign up for PUREDRECK ....

" Mr. Wasilewski primarily makes the trading decisions for Profit Navigation's Clients."
    > click on "disclosure document" at www.profitnavigation.com

#157     Aug 29, 2009
  8. You don't listen so I will try again.

Your information is wrong.

These are the results:

15:59:22 {leboeuf_s} Thanks ! Alex/Caj, nice and green for today. C U all on monday.
    16:02:21 {RoboCop} I have an Anek stop
    16:07:06 {roger_in_kc} been in room since monday at noon. seems that nearly every called trade is green
    15:23:14 {hammer} Thanks Alex, taking my green and running. Everyone have a great day
    15:23:05 {Chubs} up 465 bucks
    15:23:06 {eztrader3} good
    15:23:06 {veetek} great chubs
    15:23:08 {AlexLW} great job Chub
    15:23:09 {Chubs} thanx guys
    15:23:13 {grumpy1} nice chubbs
    15:28:41 {prospero:machoman} alex just want to thank you for the last 5 months of trading.been profitable everyday
    15:28:46 {PK} Green for the day. Going for lunch!! Have a great day!
    15:29:56 {phil7<EN>} green for me too; thanks Alex!
    15:32:41 {Skip} 3:30...green...lights out
    15:38:05 {Crussell} thanks Alex, see you tommorow
    15:40:53 {Rally} Better today 1K the right way - see all in morning
    15:41:34 {Skip} attababy rally 15:41:55 {flytrade<NL>} up $450 today. I'm improving on profit, getting less drawdown
    15:42:09 {Mucko} that is good flytrade
    15:42:38 {flytrade<NL>} thanks guys. It's Belgian beer time here.
    15:43:59 {Agentcdh} good night here too, had a pretty good day, missed my target by $75!!
    15:47:13 {Mucko} if you made 600 and give back 100, really that is not bad
    15:47:15 {Mucko} just stop 15:47:25
    15:47:49 {Mucko} its about keeping the dough
    16:01:51 {MacD} Thank You ! Alex, another +1500 in the bank. C u tomorrow.

16:10:36 {prospero:Jackie} Alex, thanks...you are great...really appreciate the room!
    15:30:33 {prospero:Bacuda} Alex nice trading day..
    15:30:44 {prospero:Bacuda} and a monday too
    15:26:45 {prospero:2_Short_Anointed_to_Trade<EN>} +18
    15:26:54 {prospero:persistent_Green_Bastard_Ayal<EN>} 6+
    15:26:56 {prospero:persistent_Green_Bastard_Ayal<EN>} 14+
    15:26:56 {prospero:hitter} filled 12

11:28:20 {Duke} alex - gonna resign for another year soon, maybe send you & caj champagne - july for me looks like an all time equity high on my account
    11:28:42 {Duke} "re-sign" not resign

When I see that stuff, don't you think it elevates my ego just a tad.

Think about it. I am gonna let one or two ET jealous newbies stop me from trading?

When I see what my real clients say about Puretick as compared to what outsiders say, that is the only thing that counts.

A prospective Puretick client wants to see what my actual clients say about us, NOT WHAT YOU SAY.

Come into the PURETICK TRADING ROOM and ask Duke and our other active clients what they think. If I am lying I will give you your money back.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#158     Sep 2, 2009

9. You mean some idiots on ET don't know what they are talking about?

I can't beleve that. I thought all the crap written about Puretick was true?

Thanks for clearing it up. Some people thought that Profit Navigation and Puretick were the same, that Profit Navigation was a trading education site.

Now we all know.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#159     Sep 22, 2009